“Great location, take your earplugs”

Dunes Hotel Apartments Barsha
Ranked #246 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 21 February 2012

The Dunes hotel is right behind the emirates mall which is quite convinient. The hotel is rather simple, very simple lobby. The breakfast which we had included in the room rate is absolutely horrible. Dont even border, go to the mall for breakfast or make your own.
The sound proving is not good, you will hear the lift bell the whole night.
But we liked the location.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 November 2011

Stayed there with my parents for 4 nights. The apartment was spacious and clean. We had the two bedroom apartment which had: a living room, a kitchen, two bedrooms (one master), & three bathrooms. The TV had some decent channels. Free wireless internet available. Walking distance from Mall of the Emirates.
I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Izz0
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and I was totally satisfied. It is opposite to Emirates Mall and very easy to reach. In fact, the hotel does not look so great from outside and it's surrounded by nothing. However, I was surprised to see the large size rooms and it's excellent contents. It is a large suite with a living room, Kitchen, a bathroom and a large bedroom. It was very clean and quiet. We did not have a chance to try all facilities like the pool or else but I enjoyed the free wireless internet inside the room. I was happy the furniture was in a very good conditions and comfortable. I did not have any concern about it at all and will return back to it if I come back to Dubai.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2011

I staye3 nights here whilst on a business trip. I checked out to a more suitable hotel after 3 nights. This hotel is located just across the road from the Mall of the Emirates, so for shopping you can't go wrong. The rooms were not suitable for business purposes, the desk to work from was tiny as was the room. The bath room was again tiny. I took breafast therem which was ok, I used the one of the bars for a meal, which again was not fantastic, I dined across the road in the "Eat Ally" a quiet place that served Italian and Indian food, I tried both, the Indian was exceptional!
Would I stay there again probably not. Its fine for a few nights when you go to Dubai to shop.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2011

For my second stay here, I chose the Executive Roomp--the room was considerably smaller and quite smokey despite my request for a non-smoking room on the booking site. There was a stain on the sheets but other things seemed clean. Other than that, everything was great like before. Maybe it’s better to choose the bigger one-bedroom apartment-what you pay is what you get I guess.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Dubai hotels
17.6 km away
0.4 km away
Novotel Suites Dubai Mall of the Emirates
0.2 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha

Been to Dunes Hotel Apartments Barsha? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Dunes Hotel Apartments Barsha

Address: Mall of the Emirates Street | PO Box 115557, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Region: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Dubai > Dubai
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #246 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Price Range: ₹ 5,995 - ₹ 17,482 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Dunes Hotel Apartments Barsha 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dunes Hotel Apartments Barsha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dunes Hotel Dubai