This was our 5th trip to Dubai and we arranged to meet up with family from Australia where we specifically arranged to stay in the Westin as our hotel of choice. We stayed in the Westin for 10 days in June and this is the 2nd time we have stayed there.The service in this hotel was outstanding from the moment we arrived at reception until we left. Every member of staff we encountered couldn't do enough to ensure our holiday was the most fantastic experience we could have had, and there was not a surly face to be seen by any staff member we encountered. Our family from Australia couldn't believe how fabulous this hotel and service was so the Westin now has new customers from Australia to add to it's list. We arrived at 8.00am on one of Emirates new flights and were fully aware that we would not have access to our room until at least 2pm in the afternoon. On arrival at reception, we were offered a free breakfast [which was not part of our deal], we then changed in order to use the pool facilities. I enquired at reception at 12.00 as to when my room would be ready, and we were given a bedroom to go with the offer of resting and showering until our own room was available, [which was only 1 hour later]. We have travelled all over the world, and never encountered this level of service which I would classify as completely outstanding. Thank you to all the staff at the Westin - you made our holiday one of the best we have ever had and you will definately be seeing us again in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Westin