There are many reviews on Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina here. And, I am pleased to join these and highly recommend this hotel for tourists especially families. Great beach! Clean sea and clean natural sand (not like at Atlanti s grainulated rocks with dead not-moving sea)! Free toys for kids! Great pools - 1 for kids very safe 0.5 deep plus a small waterslide and 2 more for grown-ups :-)! Great design of the interior / exterior of the hotel! Many tourists but still very calm and relaxing hotel! Very very very helpful staff (imagine, I asked to change the feather-blankets for polyester ones, and they did bring new ones ... every day, I ended up having 6 polyester blankets :-)))) Always smiling personnel! What else, great green park with walking area! Several restaurants with great food! Tip: take half-board when booking, that will save you some money and give you access to great buffet set-ups every day. Thursdays are special! Standard rooms are wide and spacious with two queen-size beds (smart choice! for a family), tea/coffee making facilities, AC/Light/Service remote control stand, good-quality amentities, TV and CD / DVD player, so no need to grab your mini DVD-player for kids there! TIP: No need to pay extra for Executive lounge club rooms really - all it gives you access for limited breakfast buffet, couple of free capuchinos and pre-dinner soft drinks at fixed times, better pay for half-board! There is also a Great Kids club - my kids enjoyed being there but loved the beach and the kids pool more .. of course! Fairly closely located to JBR walk and Emirates Mall! All in all we enjoyed staying there! Very Respectful Hotel!Would love to come back :-)).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Westin