US$ 125
  • Pool
US$ 600
TripAdvisor
Orbitz.com
All reviewsclose to the airportrooftop cafebusiness tripgreat hotelreception teamjeddah airportking abdulazizspecial thanksvery pleasant stayrooms are cleantasty foodrecommend this hotelexcellent locationmadinah roadplatinum memberenjoyed my staythe hotel staff
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very near to King Abdulaziz international Airport (Jeddah Airport ) and next door to Al arabi mall.

From the moment you check in to the hotel you feel home, and you will be greeted with smile. Reasonable rates

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Jed... G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jeddah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Awaimer,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

very good room , comfort bed, clean facilities needs some maintainance in the bathroom for water drainage and the toelet small shower needs repaire the view of my room 313 was fantastic on main road , and the hotel is so near from my office in head quarter building inJeddah

Room Tip: main street view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Jed... G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jeddah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear alaajad,

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Very good service , it is high quality and nothing bad to say. I wish u can guve courses to other hotels to know how to deal with customers very kindly and nicly. Everything related to holyday is great. Wish u all the best
Regards

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Holiday Inn Jed... G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jeddah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Elham A,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The hotel has an impressive staff of affable, service oriented young Saudis. I dealt with Houssem, Sultana and Noran and they were great. The service quality of this hotel is improving steadily.

I also hired the hotel car service for calls in Jeddah. Raid, a young man from Taif, was knowledgeable and got me to my appointments on time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Jed... G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jeddah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Abdulkader T,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

It was a very good experience
Hussam Farran was very helpful so I will be very happy to visit you again
My room was Very clean and nice smell
The stuff were nice and helpful

Se you next time