Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The only 5 star feature in this hotel is its lobby. The hotel and furniture is very old, the view from the room was a green water swamp, no coffee machine in the room and when i ordered coffee it took the room service more than half an hour to bring it!

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Feras_84
John L, General Manager at Jeddah Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at the Jeddah Marriott Hotel. I am sorry to hear that your experience was not satisfactory. Please rest assured that your comments have been taken into consideration and corrective measures have been addressed in order to ensure the best quality of service for our guests.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss specific details with you directly. Please do let me know how we can get in touch and I would be happy to contact you. My email address is: john.louie@marriott.com

Best Regards,
John S. Louie

Reviewed 21 January 2013

The hotel furniture didnt be updated since 90s
Dont ask the front desk for anything
Good location
Quick room service .
Near to everything
Not a five stars like all the five stars in KSA , i think thats the stnadard

Date of stay: January 2013
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us and we are pleased that you have enjoyed our central location and room service.

I would welcome to hear from you personally to gain more details on your other comments. In case you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact me directly at john.louie@marriott.com

Best regards,

John S. Louie

Reviewed 12 November 2012

spacious rooms and a great breakfast made me comfortable there.

Even in the evening, it was good to chill at the pool which is privately between the towers.

And then have the huge, I repeat , huge dinner buffet.

It is just a bit off, and not much leisure around.

I would stay there again, after repeated stays the tended to upgrade me occasionally,

so I felt well recognized.

Room tip: king size bed - room
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2012

My family and I stayed in one bedroom suite at this hotel in July, we liked the location. The bedroom was comfortable, and so was the living room. Some of the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the food, but the food was a little bit more expensive. The hotel offers only wired Internet in the room, so wireless devices would be useless in the room. The lobby area near the reception where wireless Internet was supposed to work, was a lot of struggle. We did not enjoy Internet in this hotel at all.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2012

When I visit Jeddah, company policy is to always use Marriott. Unfortunately, this Marriott is quite out of date and in need of a remodel. On the bright side, the food in the main restaurant is excellent and the bed is quite comfortable - great sleep. Finally, they have finally updated to have wireless internet in the rooms, but the signal is so weak it kept dropping on my iPad.

Date of stay: October 2012