Until we stayed at Satri House our favourite hotel was the Victoria in Siem Reap not because it was the best we’d stayed in (we’ve been lucky enough to stay in some of the top rated hotel on tripadvisor) but because of the feel. Satri House has the same vibe, it’s a relaxing luxurious retreat in a pleasant residential part of town within walking distance of the old town. The rooms were fantastic, the beds amazingly comfortable and most important of all the staff were so good. They were without exception the most friendly helpful and happy staff in a hotel we’ve come across. Oh and I mustn’t forget to mention the breakfast, superb!
If you are planning a visit to Laos (and I highly recommend you do) then stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang