US$ 218
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 245/night.

Kiridara Luang Prabang(Luang Prabang)
US$ 218
US$ 126
US$ 71
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

US$ 105
US$ 81
  • Breakfast included
The Belle Rive Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$ 105
US$ 95
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 106/night.

Villa Maydou(Luang Prabang)
US$ 54
US$ 49
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 55/night.

US$ 208
US$ 115
US$ 92
Burasari Heritage(Luang Prabang)
US$ 167
US$ 95
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

US$ 460
All reviewsrooms are basicmekong riverwould stay here againcomfy bedalms givingfree breakfastnight marketpeninsulalaosmonkmattresswatbike
Reviewed 29 December 2016

When I arrived at the hotel, I was asked to join a girl on a scooter to a place 500 m down the road, I was not very willing to step on the scooter holding my suitcase. She then squeezed the suitcase in front of her. No helmet was offered. When I arrived at the room, there was no reception and the room was smelly. The room had two windows with shutters. One window looked out on a blind wall one metre further. The other window could only open 10 cm because of building debris piled up outside. The young lady tried to compensate by being flirtatious ( oh, big bed mister). What do you do late afternoon during xmas and new year when everything is full and the money has already been deducted by booking.com? I thought I could control the smell by keeping the bathroom door closed and keeping the fan on. When I returned in the night from a walk, I couldn't enter the compound because the gate was locked with a padlock. Back to the main hotel, walking. Back again with a staff member on the back of a scooter without helmet. Padlock was now open. Local people used the space to park their scooters and one of them had left it locked. The strategy with keeping the bathroom door closed did not work. The smell got worse. I tried by keeping the shutter open. Bad idea. Mosquitoes. I closed the door again. I just couldn't sleep. Terrible night. In addition, I was not impressed with the owners inclination to help since they were insensitive towards another guest who was angry because her 100 dollar room did not have a window. She freaked out because the owners were completely insensitive to her case and just offered her to find another hotel on her own expense. It became an ugly scene at the reception.

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Hard for me to relate to the bad reviews here but since we were their only guests we had a pleasant stay. I agree that the staff was a bit more helpful than the management but it was easy to find alternatives to the high-priced laundry and such. Our room was incredible in as much as it had a hot tub for a bath which made it a pleasure to back to in the evening. Breakfast was tasty and coffee plentiful. Woken early due to building fire next door...building burned to the ground. Oh...please make sure the Tuk-Tuk driver takes you to the right place...there is another hotel by almost the same name...cost extra since the Tuk-Tuk left us at the first place.

Room Tip: Get a room with a hot tub
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Just like the title says, quaint pleasant and friendly. There were a couple mosquitos but they were not a problem. The staff warmed up to us after maybe an hour, and the location was prime. The laundry. Ext door was easy and cheap. The free breakfast was a nice simple meal you expect from a boutique hotel in Laos. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

100 uS$ per night by agoda booking in advance. Not worth more than 30 US$ compare to many other guest houses available. Bad breakfast and many other guests suggested also to eat out side.

Seems like family run business but they don't know how to make guests welcome.

Very basic level of service almost none.

I think we over paid and feeling like ripped off.
I do not recommend this place as there are so many others with good cooking and variety food place attached to the hotel available.

We also had a room with no window. Came with juccuzzi but almost
Misplaced room. Not needed but better service and food.

City of Luang Prabang is charming.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2016

I booked a suite room but when i turned up i was shown to a standard room. When questioned about it the owner she said a customer extended the stay.
It wasnt an issue but i wasnt told beforehand and im not sure if my room would of been discounted if i hadnt of said anything.
Then i was shown a piece of paper saying an extra 10 % which i refused but she insisted until i threatened to leave.

The room had a mouldy odour and zero wifi connection. I asked to move and was moved to the room next door. Room was better smelling and wifi was just about connecting if you sat near the door. My Gf turned on the TV ( Not working).

Went outside again and the owner was missing but there was a Loa girl there and she tried to fix the tv but it wouldnt work so she took it on herself to show us a room with two single beds and said that we could move to another double bed tomorrow.

Thats when i relized the internet issue one router upstairs above reception to serve 12 rooms. I dont understand why for the sake of a nights rental at the hotel that they dont get another router installed.

The hotel itself is nice and for the price i would say its one of the best in Luang Prabang. The bathroom is tastefully decorarted and the rooms have nice high ceilings and are decorated well. They have a hairdryer, shampoos etc and the owners have spent aot of money on the hotel itself.

Apparently the management are renting the hotel yearly and this is really the problem here. They made little effort to rectify our early issues and if it wasnt for the Lao girl working there it would of ruined our stay! She was a Godsend! She cooked there, cleaned and helped around the resort and was the single factor of us having a decent time here.

In my opinion the owners should take a back seat and promote her to management! I would of rated it 3 if it wasnt for her. Her people skills and problem solving are top drawer and if they lose her i can see this place going downhill!

Room Tip: Choose a room near reception if you want wifi connection!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple