US$ 218
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 245/night.

Kiridara Luang Prabang(Luang Prabang)
US$ 218
US$ 54
US$ 49
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 55/night.

The Belle Rive Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$ 105
US$ 95
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 106/night.

US$ 71
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

US$ 113
US$ 92
Burasari Heritage(Luang Prabang)
US$ 167
US$ 95
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

US$ 460
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Hi all
A decent hotel in the heart of LB, some little points to Consider
Free cofee and bananas, friendl staff, relly central, organize taxi etc.,
Shower, size of room, etc was OK
Apart from all the good Points
Little bad smell in my room(had not outside window )
Wifi was very slow but this is normal

Would go to this hotel again!!!
Enjoy one of the most charming towns in Asia ;-)
Schlampi

Stayed: December 2015
1  Thank Schlampi
Reviewed 9 December 2015

Pros: I loved the rooms. The bedroom was so cute and the ambiance was so nice. The location was great. The river view from the room was excellent. The staff is great and friendly and had given me the room as I had requested them through mails. I am very happy and content staying there. Also, the breakfast was extremely tasty. I would highly recommend this stay.
Cons: I wish there would have been a restaurant. Though there are plenty of eateries around, but sometimes I just like to relax and eat right where I am staying. Also, the wifi is kinda slow - it needs attention.

Room Tip: Second floor riverfront please
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2015

I have stayed here for the last 4 years but will never stay again. My previous visits were fantastic and we could not fault anything. The young man in charge all those other times was a chap called Mike and he was fantastic. We were all disappointed this year ,to find out Mike no longer worked for them and that a new manager was in charge. On arrival we were greeted by 2 young guys who had very little English and absolutly no clue that we were arriving and in fact we had to find ourselves on his list of incoming guests. English not spoken isnt an issue (Mike had excellent English) the staff were lazy and we had to ask them to make up room, saw one of the girls resting on a bed in a vacant room !! The breakfast was cold and once the guy serving breakfast tried to give one of us anothe ladies breakfast which she didnt want and had been in front of her for 15 miinutes despite her asking him to take it away ! The new manager Mr Anousith , never showed his face the 3 days that we were there , just left the job to the two totally incompetant boys that tried to check us in. I was extremley disappointed and and will never return to that hotel again. The original owner/manager Dan also asked us to call him the next day but despite several calls to the number he gave us he never answered or called us back. VERY DISAPPOINTED that this previously well managed place has gone downhill.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank gyspy07
Mekong H, Manager at Mekong Holiday Villa by Xandria, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Dear Sandra,

I am terribly sorry that Mike decided to leave the Mekong Holiday Villa so he would have more time for his studies at the University. We miss him as much as you did.

May I apologise if we were in the transitional stage during your visit in October? In addition to Mike’s departure, we also lost two other staff members during the time you were here. My new staff is much better with English than you experienced. If you would come back next year, you would see the progress we’ve made on improving service. We most certainly will be able to give you a welcome that will be warm and friendly rather than the one that you describe.

Mr. Anousith is not the manager of the guesthouse. He is the head of Lao JungleVine® Development Company Limited, a social enterprise working to reduce poverty, promote the miraculous JungleVine® natural fiber, save an ancient craft from extinction and to share EarthsGreenestBag™ to help mitigate global warming. Lao JungleVine® Development operates the Mekong Holiday Villa guesthouse to generate funding for its social improvement activities.

My staff shared with me your disappointment in not seeing Mike’s friendly face as you expected. My name is Khen, and I am from the Khmu tribe, which is the focus of our poverty reduction efforts. I also am one of the owners of Lao JungleVine® Development. My primary responsibility is managing the guesthouses. If you will give us another chance in 2016, I’ll be personally involved in making your stay as good as those that you remember from previous years.

Khen, the manager.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Staff were good. They were very helpful. Breakfast was good. Clean and comfortable rooms, clean toilet dan powerful shower. Close by to the hotel there is all of atraction in Luang Prabang. Definite recommend this place

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 16 March 2015

We stayed for 3 nights. Located right next to the Mekong and close to the night market and major tourist sights. Its a must to have a meal in one of the many restaurants overlooking the river (especially at sunset). Clean comfortable rooms and great breakfast (which alternates daily between western and Lao) out on the terrace. Another plus is the provision of 24 hr tea and coffee in the corridor to help yourself to. The manager and his staff are all very friendly, efficient and attentive. Nothing is too much problem. We really enjoyed our stay here and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple