Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
$87
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/10/22
Travelocity$116
Priceline$107
All reviews close to the airport pool side rooms are clean house keeping chinese restaurant front office professional staff live music food quality room service is comfortable stay pakistan security services jinnah gym mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2022 via mobile

Hotel is not so bad v peaceful location but they r not maintaining it .food is good but heavily charged .i visited there for clubbing and i find there washrooms r worst .not clean properly .after taking sauna i wanna take shower but there is no soap no slippers no shampoo for there guest .i ask for these things but there person told me we r short of it..even they have shortage of towels ..so this is quiet shameful for hotel charging good money n giving zero services to your customers ..also they switched off the Ac in lobby .which give very bad impression .they should respect the name Ramada pls .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Farrukh Islam, Other at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Karachi Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2022

Dear Dr. SZA,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Karachi Airport Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that during your stay you had some problem . Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Our stay was excellent and enjoying. specially Mr. Anjum Sb generous and coordination was excellent. Your all team is well profficinal. Pool site view also lovely and on enternce proper scanning done by security that is good for all of us . Keep it up.
Regards
Abdul Basit

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Basit,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Karachi Airport Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 11 June 2022 via mobile

Especially I would like to thank to hotel director Mr. Imtiaz and Azeem for their kindness.
In Karachi staying here is really convenient since it’s situated just 5 minutes driving distance and it’s a safe place to stay there which is a crucial point when you are making hotel selection.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Farrukh Islam, Other at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Karachi Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Dear Sir/Madam,

Reviewed 31 May 2022

i Stayed there for two nights. initially there was a problem in the room but they changed my room instantly without any delay. But the most important part i would like to highlight is the HONESTY.

I forgot to pick my AIRPODS worth 40K Pkr in the room and when i boarded at the airport i came to know that i dont have them with me. I called the hotel and they transfered me to the concerned department. They checked my airpods in the room and instantly said YES WE HAVE IT and above all they dispatched them to my address in multan without even asking me any cost of TCS.

I would like to appreciate Mr.Jameel Tanoli for his HONESTY and Extra Ordinary Services.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Farrukh Islam, Other at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Karachi Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2022

Dear Mr. Farrukh,

Reviewed 29 May 2022

Ramada is the location where you can find all facilities for your trip, doesn't matter if you are tourist or with business. It's a very safety place, with very hospitable people start from entrance until restaurant, terrace, Opera Cafe, top management. A large variety a food, clean rooms, all the time friendly personal around you makes from this place like a second home if you are long staying guest.
Many events organised in this hotel makes a very nice and interesting society where you can meet people all over the world and make friends.

Date of stay: May 2022