2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$157
Travelocity$157
Priceline$182
1,187 results
All reviews duty manager room service a great stay second home chinese restaurant excellent service excellent hotel comfortable stay front desk staff special thanks business trip amazing experience great hospitality quality of food house keeping his team shanti
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022

I came in on a late flight and the check in staff especially Mr. Zeeshan were very helpful and cooperative. Check in process was extremely quick and the room was excellent and it was a joy to get to rest quickly and comfortably after a tiring day. Definitely staying at Avari on my next visit.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Olivier Francais, General Manager at Avari Towers Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! it’s great to hear that you had a great experience at Avari Towers. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

Extremely pleased with the Front Desk Officers Faiz and Zeeshan, They both were very accommodating and understanding . Overall the entire stay was very satisfying. The breakfast and dinner was absolutely delicious. The deluxe room that I stayed in had everything that I required. Housekeeping staff was extremely courteous. I would surely pick Avari Towers as one of my favourite Hotels in Karachi.
It was an mesmerizing experience and I shall surely visit again in the near future.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Avari. I’m so glad to hear that our staff was able to make your experience with us a memorable one and that you enjoyed all of the amenities we offer. Please let us know if there are any specific areas we can improve upon during your next visit, as feedback is always welcome here at Avari Towers.

Reviewed 14 August 2022

Had a great stay and the service was second to none. Specifically staff was vey courteous and accomodating, herewith Mr. Asad at the reception was extremely helpful and gave us an upgrade to the next better option and saved us a lot of time and money. Overall a great experience. Would recommend it absolutely.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Olivier Francais, General Manager at Avari Towers Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2022

Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

I stayed at Avari Towers and right from my check in by Asad the amazing experience began. Mr Asad upgraded my room and I was given a first class service. Also I must mention the amazing service of housekeeping staff especially Mr Nadir, Mr Aamir and Mr Faisal. Even they allowed me a late check out as my flight was late in the evening. At the time of my checkout, Mr Faiz gave me excellent service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Olivier Francais, General Manager at Avari Towers Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We at Avari Towers work very hard to put our guests first and it is a source of great pride for us and motivation for our Associates when their dedication is lauded.
We are delighted to know, that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Avari Towers Karachi.

Regards,
Management-Avari Towers

Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

Avari stay is great and everyone is courteous and friendly. We do appreciate the services of Ali Nawaz who daily meets us in a very cheerful way along with his superior Faisal, while services of Maraj, Kashan and Nadir are really commendable

Room tip: Do try Avari
Trip type: Travelled with family