Lowest prices for your stay
$127
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
$112
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Movenpick
$99
Hotels.com$112
Priceline$112
Travelocity$112
2,584 results
All reviews movenpick hotel pakistani restaurant business trip a great experience keep up the good work room service special thanks hotel staff house keeping services mr team hospitality event meeting management renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2022

Poor facilities, broken furniture, dirty rooms and lack of hygeine. Staff want tipping for the most minimal things. Security was tight, staff were helpful but the rooms are appalling and i had what was suppose to be an updated room. The showers had black mould l, carpets were filthy, pilllws smelled of cigarettes. You only get any level of service if you tip the staff otherwise you are back of the queue. Definately not a 5 star hotel and disappointed that this is in the Accor portfolio.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Hotel Karachi, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We deeply apologize for lapses you had experienced during your stay. As we truly regret to learn that your experiences in our hotel were not up to the standards that we pride ourselves of. Please share your contact details on hotel.karachi@movenpick.com a member from my team will contact you.

We hope that we have the opportunity to redeem in your eyes the good name of the Mövenpick Hotel Karachi. We look forward to welcome you back at Mövenpick Hotel Karachi.

Reviewed 22 July 2022 via mobile

I’ve been to movenpick quite a few times to try the numerous cuisines they have to offer in the form of many restaurants, today I paid a visit to their spa to get a much needed manicure done and I was pleasantly surprised with the welcoming staff, the quite and calm ambiance and the clean, quick & relaxing services. I also paid a visit to their health centre where I saw the pool, sauna room, jacuzzi, steam room, Turkish bath and the gym. These facilities make the hotel all the more comfortable and worth the money to anyone that pays a visit and likes to stay. If you’re looking to pay a short visit in Karachi or for a weekend getaway and want to stay at a good hotel where you can avail multiple pampering services, I believe movenpick is the right choice!! Thankful for the welcoming staff, it was a pleasure!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Rhea Poonja,

Thank you for the feedback on TripAdvisor.

Your comments concerning the excellent service that we have to offer are very pleasing.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Mövenpick Hotel Karachi.

Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

I highly recommend Movenpick PK as i had the most exceptional service. It was my 1st time visitinh pakistan and hospitality was exceptional.

I stayed for 2 week (212) food was great, most breakfast attendant were exceptional, came to a point where with in a few days everyone was giving customized service.

Amin room attendant did a great role in housekeeping and ensuring my room was always clean.

Supervisor of the area was also great.

Great Chinese restaurant and Italian. Its over all 200/100.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Karachi, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2022

Dear Shanika,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor.

We would like to thank you for the praising review you shared following your recent visit to our Mövenpick Hotel and are delighted to read that we were able to match your expectations.

Moreover we thank you for your wonderful comments on service which of course have been shared with the entire team. It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail.

Thank you again for this heartwarming review of your stay with us, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 31 May 2022

The room makeup service was excellent . However, the check in and check out experience was horrible . The whole team of check in crew is incompetent and are unable to perform under pressure , hence rushing customers . I personally had a bad experience due to mid communication from the staff . I was communicated that I paid up everything up front instead I was told the the breakfast bill was not included in the bill and I had to pay 50,000 rupees extra . The manager could have resolved in this in this in a better giving us different options hence he just asked us to pay and told us that you are staying at a big hotel you should have this kind of money .Lack of professionalism , knowledge about details is best how I can describe the check in and check out experience .

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Shoaib S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We deeply apologize for lapses you had experienced during your stay. As we truly regret to learn that your experiences in our hotel were not up to the standards that we pride ourselves of. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to take appropriate action to ensure similar situations are avoided in the future. A member of my team will contact you soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

Everytime i visit Movenpick hotel , Miss Rija Amjad (GRE) is my go to person!. She guides everything so well , also she and her team makes sure that the visitors are fully satisfied.Keep up the good work.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Karachi, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear Ilsa K,

Thank you for the feedback on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Mövenpick Hotel Karachi.