Lowest prices for your stay
$127
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$127
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Movenpick
$112
Hotels.com$127
Travelocity$127
Destinia.com$130
2,584 results
All reviews movenpick hotel pakistani restaurant business trip a great experience keep up the good work room service special thanks hotel staff house keeping services mr team hospitality event meeting management renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

I highly recommend Movenpick PK as i had the most exceptional service. It was my 1st time visitinh pakistan and hospitality was exceptional.

I stayed for 2 week (212) food was great, most breakfast attendant were exceptional, came to a point where with in a few days everyone was giving customized service.

Amin room attendant did a great role in housekeeping and ensuring my room was always clean.

Supervisor of the area was also great.

Great Chinese restaurant and Italian. Its over all 200/100.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Karachi, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2022

Dear Shanika,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor.

We would like to thank you for the praising review you shared following your recent visit to our Mövenpick Hotel and are delighted to read that we were able to match your expectations.

Moreover we thank you for your wonderful comments on service which of course have been shared with the entire team. It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail.

Thank you again for this heartwarming review of your stay with us, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 31 May 2022

The room makeup service was excellent . However, the check in and check out experience was horrible . The whole team of check in crew is incompetent and are unable to perform under pressure , hence rushing customers . I personally had a bad experience due to mid communication from the staff . I was communicated that I paid up everything up front instead I was told the the breakfast bill was not included in the bill and I had to pay 50,000 rupees extra . The manager could have resolved in this in this in a better giving us different options hence he just asked us to pay and told us that you are staying at a big hotel you should have this kind of money .Lack of professionalism , knowledge about details is best how I can describe the check in and check out experience .

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Shoaib S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We deeply apologize for lapses you had experienced during your stay. As we truly regret to learn that your experiences in our hotel were not up to the standards that we pride ourselves of. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to take appropriate action to ensure similar situations are avoided in the future. A member of my team will contact you soon.

We hope that we have the opportunity to redeem in your eyes the good name of the Mövenpick Hotel Karachi. We look forward to welcome you back at Mövenpick Hotel Karachi.

Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

Everytime i visit Movenpick hotel , Miss Rija Amjad (GRE) is my go to person!. She guides everything so well , also she and her team makes sure that the visitors are fully satisfied.Keep up the good work.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Karachi, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear Ilsa K,

Thank you for the feedback on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Mövenpick Hotel Karachi.

Reviewed 10 May 2022

During my 14 Days stay during Ramadan I was very impressed by this Hotel, Staff and the Food. Staff was so nice and treat you like you are some VVIP, from Front guard to Bell boy to front desk, waiters in the restaurant and Coffee shop called Fanoos and the cleaning Crew. Every time they see you they greet you, they open elevator for you and always ask if they can of any help.. Food was great and the Sehri, breakfast was Complementary and awesome . Very nice Restaurant on site, Rooms were cold and lot of water in the shower in this Hot weather. Rooms were big and nicely decorated, have a locker and Bathroom were newly remodel with lots of amenities.

Place was very safe as far Security goes, all cars were checked even before they enter. One Person who really stood out even though every one was A+ was the Bell boy named " Arjun " . One night I ask him how I can get the famous PIDC special sweet Pan, He send one of the guy to get me the Pan which is across the street. I got like 10 of those and my family really appreciated it. I called this going out of his comfort to satisfy a Customer. Movenpick you really need to keep him he is a GEM and deserve a Big Bonus and a Raise...

Definitely recommend this hotel for travelers from within Pakistan and overseas.

Date of stay: April 2022
Hotel Karachi, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor.

We truly appreciate your feedback as it inspires us more to continue in our efforts to exceed our guest’s expectations.

We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

I stayed at movenpick hotel for 3 days and it was business trip. The services rendered by Miss Rija Amjad and her team were exceptional. The cleanliness, ambiance, food and everything was beyond my expectations. Will definitely choose this hotel in my future visits

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Eshaal K,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to learn that your stay with us was wonderful.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Mövenpick Hotel Karachi.