Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$153
Hotels.com$132
Travelocity$132
Tripadvisor$132
Priceline$153
Trip.com$147
2,264 results
All reviews pc karachi pc hotel marco polo housekeeping supervisor excellent service room boy his team front office room service special thanks executive floor house keeping delicious food great experience reception staff business trip comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

Mr Imran at reception was extremely helpful, sorted my concerns with such a positive attitude, because of him my check in process was so delightful everything was as I requested. Definitely returning here soon again. Very clean and organized room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pearl Continental, Guest Services / Front Office at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022

Dear mariamssheikh,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

My stay in pearl continental karachi very good services excellent they hotel very nice and comfortable stay in this hotel lobby area restaurants neat and clean and shiey and excellent service my room cleaning everday housekeeping very wall done clean my and lookafter my room and stay happy housekeeping supervisor Mr Haseeb khan setup my bridal room owseme fresh felwers excellent super bridal room setup housekeeping staff very well done service the lobby area neat clean bathroom super clean housekeeping staff lobby floor shien and clean

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear X342SRbilala,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our hospitality.

I am very pleased to hear about the impeccable service you have received from Mr. Haseeb Khan and your feedback has been shared with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Pearl Continental Hotel, Karachi.

Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

This hotel really can’t be classed as a 5 star - dirty rooms, overflowing toilets from the onset, charging way more than less rated hotels. Staff were friendly, but a little pompous at times.

No complimentary fruit in the rooms, no tea bags - we had to constantly call room service at least twice too ask for anything . I have stayed there previously a few times and it was so much better. Don’t know why the standard has degraded so much.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pearl Continental, Guest Services / Front Office at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear noprobs0,

Please reach out to me directly whenever you plan on travelling to Karachi next and I will personally look after your stay.

Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

I'm from Frankfurt and had the chance to spend two days at PC last week. I stayed there with my friends. The staff was very cooperative, they welcomed and greeted us with open arms. Undoubtedly, the manager Asad Khan is a great person and ensures excellent service. There is no iota of doubt that "Pearl Continental" is not only one of the most luxurious hotels but also famous for its restaurants serving local and international favourites from the hearty super breakfast buffet.
I must say, I had the same experience. The free buffet breakfast provided various options like healthy food, continental, traditional Pakistani breakfast and many other cousins. The freshly prepared Pakistani dishes were delicious. There is a separate section for bakery items, including my favourite mini muffins, croissants and freshly baked chocolate cake.
Overall, Food was mouth-watering. There was a variety of choices of fresh fruits and juices. I love mango juice and ordered it as it was not available at that time but fortunately, one of the workers Aftab arranged fresh mango juice. I am fortunate to have excellent customer service from their cooperative staff. We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast and spent quality time there. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pearl Continental, Guest Services / Front Office at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2022

Dear 347naseerr,

I am very pleased to hear about the impeccable service you have received from Mr. Asad Khan and your feedback has been shared with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Pearl Continental Hotel, Karachi.

Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel couple of times and always received a warm welcome. Haven't seen such hospitality in any of the hotels across the world.

Best hotel, best hospitality and best ambience

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Farazee4,

We hope to see you again very soon.