“Excellent!”

Dei Frati
Ranked #2 of 313 Restaurants in Brasov
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 5
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was a great experience. It is a place that makes you feel like you are in Florence! Pure Italian food, perfect homemade pasta and delicious starters,especially bruschetes. We must mention the great service. One of the best food in Brasov!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best meals I've ever had. Great food, value and staff, they have also offered us Limoncello on the house.

2  Thank Remus S
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has excellent food and value. The Italian food and wine was particularly good. It was very crowded so make advance reservations

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks to my in-laws that been here last year;
While traveling in Brasov we had to check it too.
We came with 5 kids, 4 adults and my in-laws (11 persons in total).

I can highly recommend the place, each and every dish was tasty ;
All the adults took “Stinco di Maiale al Forno con Patate al Forno” [pork shank in the oven with roasted patatoes]
It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G (picture attached)
The kids ordered pasta, Gnocchi and Petto di Pollo.
All plates ended sparkling clean as the kids licked everything.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Tucked in a small alley, delicious food, terrific service and great prices. The best food I have ever tasted, seen and heard of resides at this top notch restaurant.