“Disceptivly spacious and warmly welcomed.”
other travellers have booked this property
outside in the yard of Casa Romanita living room
bathroom I
bathroom II
bathroom II
kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mahogal
“Disceptivly spacious and warmly welcomed.”
Reviewed 1 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This is an excellent house to stay in. Our family of six stayed in the two bedroom house for five nights. Our baby slept in the lounge as there was plenty of space. The owners live opposite and were available for help durin our stay. They also dropped off eggs, jams and drink during our stay. The house is well equipped with everything you'd need. The beds were very comfy and like the house itself, very spacious!
We have family in Romania so are Lilly to return to Brasov. We would definately stay here again. Highly, recommended.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
wardskc
Raytown, Missouri
“Perfect in every respect!”
Reviewed 14 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

My wife and I along with another couple stayed 5 nights in this very comfortable and well-appointed cottage. Actually, cottage is a misnomer since it is more a house than a cottage. The hosts were present when we arrived and carefully instructed us in the proper use of the keys and showed us around the area. (They live in a house just across from the cottage.) We were surprised to find that we were located in an urban oasis with fruit trees, a grape arbor and chickens just steps away. Nevertheless we were also centrally located in the city of Brasov. The evening of our arrival our host greeted us with a pitcher of "house" wine, the next morning our hostess appeared with fresh eggs for our breakfast and the following morning she came with homemade pastries. Our stay in Brasov was the highlight of our three-week tour of Eastern Europe.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing