“Don't try the tomato soup!”
Review of Prato

Prato
Ranked #14 of 319 Restaurants in Brasov
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2018

We were passing through Brasov and wanted to make a quick lunch stop so we found Prato on tripadvisor and went in. I ordered the tomato soup, I hadn't had it in a long time so I was really lusting for a fresh, simple and delicious soup. When it came out I was really excited as it also looked amazing, unfortunately the taste was awful, first bite I tasted sweetness, as they put a lot of sugar in it, second bite was very acidic, most probably canned tomatoes. Just horrible. Don't try it.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice...recommended!!!

It was saturday night, full, but the manager the best and found us a table in less than 5 min.

The food exceptional...also deserts the best...

Enjoy!

1  Thank radu_voinea
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went there for dinner. Food was good, ambiance was nice and cozy, not very touristic but somehow lively. Quite a varied menu for good prices; a bottle or wine, 3 starters, 5 main courses and 2 desserts for about 100$. Tasty food, tasty tiramisu.
The restaurant manager was very friendly, the space a bit tight.

1  Thank MA2309
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had a really nice diner in Prato. The place is very atmospheric and very warm vibes hits you went you enter. We enjoyed every dish we had from the starters to the desert. The pizza is really good and the waitress recommended us some really good red wine from their wide selection of wines. I will definitely eat in Prato again if I ever come back to Brasov.

1  Thank stavrosval
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If you get hungry in the Old city, than an experience here is welcomed. There is a wide selection , from pizza’s, pasta’s to fine meals and good wines. Prices below averages.