All reviews restaurant upstairs main town panoramic view nice pool new building very nice hotel on foot rooms are big bed was comfortable star hotel city mountains taxi km
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We spent a night at this hotel and we really didn’t enjoy it very much.
When we arrived and ask some information at the reception we were surprised that the woman couldn’t help us much.
The room was ok in size and had a fantastic view, however it was really hot inside, it had a AC but there was no remote so we couldn’t use it. Had a horrible night due to this, however the bed was comfortable.
The breakfast was no good, no much choice for a 4 starts hotel, more like a B&B
We went to the spa to find out that nothing worked, just had the pool but considering that we chose that hotel for the spa we weren’t really happy with it.
We used the restaurant and the food was very nice, a bit more pricey that the average but it was delicious
Not sure if I could recommend it as there are more options in Braşov

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

If the services were better I would have rated them 4 stars.
Starting with the beginning the room was nice, we paid for the 3rd bed and we had a double standard but facing the road which was a little noisy.
The bathroom had a shower not a tub, but was ok.
The pool inside is very nice and warm inside, this was the high point of the hotel.
The cleaning service of the room was almost absent, they didn’t change the sheets not once in 5 days(I asked and they should have been changed every 2 days).
They also didn’t clean much the rooms, we left some leftovers in the balcony and they didn’t pick it until we left.
They did not clean the bathroom or arrange the beds.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights.
Room dirty and outdated .Personal at reception not interested .Pool and sauna far from hotel.Sauna was not working.Breakfast poor.
3 stars max.
I do not recomand this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Bathroom and window curtains in room 211 were dirty, no room service and loud music during the night because of an event.
By the way, you have to pay for the water you get at the breakfast.
The view is really nice, but the hotel doesn’t deserve more than 3 stars.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I've booked a table for dinner to surprise my husband on a saturday evening. I knew that usually they have events on saturday evening, such as weddings so over the phone I have asked the lady if we can still have dinner with a view in the restaurant as they actually had a wesding party. She assured me that the restaurant is available and we can have a table with the view. When we got there we were told that the restaurant is booked for an event and dinner will be served in the breakfast saloon. No view, dull and definitely no atmosphere as it was a dull room. Left the place very disappointed as saturday night without a reservation in town you can't have a nice dinner. They were too preoccupied to earn money without projecting customers needs. I will not go back there even if the location has a great view.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple