“Great place, best burgers”

Gratar Urban (Urban Grill)
Ranked #4 of 329 Restaurants in Brasov
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We ate the best burgers ever! New recipes, fresh meat, a delight for our taste buds. The place is small but very cozy and the stuff is extremely friendly and involved in customers experience.
I strongly recommend this place!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Gratar Urban a couple of times in my trips to Brasov - the burgers never failed to brighten my mood. The house burger with onion jam is amazing and shouldn’t be missed.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

The place is very nice and the atmosphere is very warm. The burgers and chips are excellent. We tried the house burger and the gorgonzola one, there are no words to describe the balance of tastes.

1  Thank brutarucosminioan
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We went there many times because they know what they're doing: the most perfect burgers ever! The serving is really fast and professional (sometimes a bit too much, they are coming two times to ask if you like the food, which seems they really care about their customers and business). Plus, it is a very clean place. In my opinion this place is in the top 5 restaurants in Brasov from the "must try" cathegory.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

For a long time ; it was the best Burger that I taste. Not just the taste of the meal also stuff was great . I strongly recommend this place , then you will thank to me for this advice . Don’t forget to chat with nice people because they are so lovely . After a great meal you can order a tasty cappuccino 5 stars , thanks .