Hotel Roberts
Hotel Ibis(Sibiu)
All reviewsgreat hotelold townrogerscitycomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2011

The Hotel Roberts provided my wife and I a delightful two day stay while in Sibiu on assignment for my church.

We were greeted upon arrival by Doru, who was on duty that evening. He was more than courteous and provided us with a warm welcome.

The room was excellent, clean, cheery and quiet.

Breakfast was included with the room and the owner Sean Roberts was our host and waiter. We were able to special order in addition to items that were prepared for all guests. Mr Roberts was very engaging and shared his story as to how he came to be in Sibiu as a hotel owner.

All in all, our short stay at the Hotel Robert ranks as one of the best my wife and I have ever enjoyed. We would recommend the hotel and Sean Roberts to anyone who is in or near Sibiu. The city has a charm and a history that would make for a memorable visit for even the most seasoned traveler.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2011

Absolutely luxurious and comfortable family run hotel in Sibiu.For us,it was incredible how this discrete brand new place can be compared to the best 4 to 5 stars hotels in the world
My only request ,as I'm 100% positive about this place and sure I will stay here in Sibiu,could be to have a little chair for my kid so he can reach the bathroom sink .Also some slippers could come in handy.
And finally ,please maintain your high standards :) Thank You - Roberts Family!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Bogdan R
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Nice, quite and very well located. Sean(the owner) was the perfect host. Friendly and always there for you to help.

Adrian

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 11 June 2011

Nice, clean, quite. Sean is the perfect host! Friendly and always there for you.
Adrian Jora

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Very well located, quiet and beautiful rooms! Would recommend this hotel to anyone, everyone who likes modern,nice and comfortable rooms! I enjoyed my stay there,the breakfast is was rich, nice staff and good service ...
Marian