See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I booked through booking.com where it said there is free parking on the street. When we got there, we discovered there isn't, so we had to park nearby and pay. The owner reduced the price we paid for the parking from what we had to pay so we were quite happy with how they solved this issue. I am very satisfied that they solved this issue, however, it was quite stressful looking for parking after a long trip on a very hot summer day.
The room is small but had everything we needed. Everything was clean. It also has AC which was a huge plus since it was 38 degrees outside. The staff was helpful, flexible, friendly and willing to work out the parking issue we had.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We are standing one night in hotel Most. It is on good location because the old bridge is 300 m far away. Hotel have clima, tv and wi fi. The stuff are kind and helpfull. Hotel are small but clean and quiet. We will come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

we stayed here for 1 night, perfect location and good value for your money. The staff was really friendly and helpfull. She answered all the question which we had and gave usefull information about the city.
The room itself was small but clean. The airconditioning worked perfectly.
we didn't used the kitchen but it was big and looked clean, you can even get free coffee and tea.
we slept in quite some hostels but this one was above average.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The room was tiny and stank, as did the rest of the building. They don't accept credit or debit cards. I'm speaking from my own experience. Stuff is friendly. Good location a few steps from the Old Town.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I was promised to get picked up from the bus station. I waited more than one hour, and no one showed up. Some friendly locals helped me find another hotel. When I walked to pansion most to tell him (the owner) I'm switching hotel, he started screaming and being rude to me. Stay away from this place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo