See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I've given this hotel 2 points because of its hardworking staff. Otherwise, it would have rated 1 out of 5. There is obviously no maintenance staff on its payroll. In the public areas, many lights are out, some still flickering before joining the ones that are already out. In our room, the carpet was so worn, it came off on our luggage. There was no buffet breakfast, you had to ask for what you wanted and hope that it was understood. Omelettes were drenched in oil, although I'd asked for very little oil to be used, so it was obviously lost in translation.
The owner of this hotel is obviously not interested in either their staff nor in their guests.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

This is the worse hotel I have ever been. It is so old and and dirty. The bed is not a real one, it is actually like a sofa covered with thorn sheets! The internet is so bad. Our air conditioner was not working and they did nothing about it! This hotel does not deserve a star!

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Too old, air condition is not working, wifi is not working, no sound isolation (you can feel and hear the cars inside the room), stains on the walls and on the bed sheet. It should be rated 1 star instead of 4. I'd never stay here unless they keep it free. Only good thing of staying here is knowing that we will leave here first thing in the morning.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2016

We stayed here for one night as part of a G Adventures Tour. Hotel rooms are big and clean. View not great. The air conditioner worked a treat which was a blessing as it was so hot when we were in Mostar.

Good breakfast in the morning and fast wifi.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2016

This is a very tired hotel who's only redeeming feature was that its next to the shopping centre and we needed to go shopping. It took me 15 minutes to rinse my hair because the water pressure as so low. It's a long spooky walk to the old town so I would not recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends