“Fantastic meal by the beautiful bay.”

Mondo Restaurant. Kotor.
Ranked #31 of 112 Restaurants in Kotor
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Myself and my partner was in Kotor for 1 week, there are a few good restaurants by the bay but I have to say this was one of our favourites! So much so, we visited twice.
You will find that mostly all restaurants in Kotor offer a similar cuisine of Fish, Meat, Pasta, Pizza and Salad so it is hard to choose a great one.
We found Mondo to have an excellent vegetarian choice, including lasagne and the pizza was delicious!
My partner is not vegetarian and enjoyed some fantastic miniature chicken burgers after becoming a little tired of the pizza/pasta offers.
They also have a good selection of cocktails, I particularly enjoyed a fair few mojitos – but be warned, they are strong!

I would definitely recommend Mondo for a tasty meal by the bay.

2  Thank LittleMissLockett

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This place was amazing and very cheap. It's right on the water and has amazing views, but also can be very casual. I plan on visiting Kotor again and I will definitely swing by here. I got the Caesar salad twice, and I have yet to find one made better.

P.S. If someone from the restaurant can email me the recipe I will be forever grateful!

1  Thank bostonhitz
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We popped along for a few drinks one evening and enjoyed a very pleasant evening. We had a bottle of local red wine which was lovely and very good value and we decided to order a pizza and fries which was very tasty and a bargain price. Followed with some local beers chatting to locals and a range of holiday makers. Comfy little cafe bar offering a range of drinks and food at reallly good prices in a great spot right on the waters edge.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely omelette, iced coffee and orange juice here one morning and would definitely recommend it. Great quality food (compared to other places I tried) and reasonable prices. Lovely setting by the water too

1  Thank Leesylala
Reviewed 30 August 2017

we stopped here various times for drinks after exploring the kotor old town and it was lovely. the drinks were very inexpensive and the service was great. also had a meal here one day which was incredible value for money. i recommend the cheeseburgers!

1  Thank Ellie W