“Refreshing drinks and great personel”
Review of Vino and Ino

Vino and Ino
Ranked #6 of 117 Restaurants in Sibenik
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 57
Cuisines: Croatian, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Wine bar in a beautiful part of old town with speciality coffee, healthy breakfast, 100% local wines, local snacks, craft beer and cocktails.
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

After walking up and down the streets of Sibenik and its castle we were in dire need of some food and drinks. This little gem had the nicest drink we had in Croatia, see my photo: water with all kind of fruits.
We even got a second round for free.
The sandwiches were equally tasty.
Good place and friendly staff.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Cosy atmosphere at a small Square squeezed in Old Town and a glas of good local wine. Just luv that place.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I really like this cute place with its tasty snacks and exellent wines. I don't miss it when I am in Sibenik and neither should you

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This was our a favourite stop during our exploring tour through Sibenik. Nice and friendly personnel. good assorted wine card and yummy snacks - central in the middle of old town.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

There weren't a lot of breakfast reviews for Šibenik, so I'm adding this one! I stumbled upon Vino & Ino walking around and remember reading good reviews about the place. They were just opening in the morning. I asked about breakfast, and the woman there told me they just had a couple items - croissants, yogurt with fruit & granola. Etc. I decided to give it a try and totally loved it. The fruit/granola/yogurt was so yummy, and the coffee (I'll echo another traveler's review) was delicious! I chatted with the waiter - who was super nice and knowledgeable - who told me it's a new blend of Brazilian and Nicaraguan coffees and talked to me all about the flavor profile. Then also talked about things going on in Šibenik. I wish I had the time to go there for dinner! Great service. Lovely experience.

Date of visit: August 2017