“My favorite place”

Ranked #6 of 117 Restaurants in Sibenik
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 57
Cuisines: Croatian, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Wine bar in a beautiful part of old town with speciality coffee, healthy breakfast, 100% local wines, local snacks, craft beer and cocktails.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Cosy atmosphere at a small Square squeezed in Old Town and a glas of good local wine. Just luv that place.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I really like this cute place with its tasty snacks and exellent wines. I don't miss it when I am in Sibenik and neither should you

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This was our a favourite stop during our exploring tour through Sibenik. Nice and friendly personnel. good assorted wine card and yummy snacks - central in the middle of old town.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

There weren't a lot of breakfast reviews for Šibenik, so I'm adding this one! I stumbled upon Vino & Ino walking around and remember reading good reviews about the place. They were just opening in the morning. I asked about breakfast, and the woman there told me they just had a couple items - croissants, yogurt with fruit & granola. Etc. I decided to give it a try and totally loved it. The fruit/granola/yogurt was so yummy, and the coffee (I'll echo another traveler's review) was delicious! I chatted with the waiter - who was super nice and knowledgeable - who told me it's a new blend of Brazilian and Nicaraguan coffees and talked to me all about the flavor profile. Then also talked about things going on in Šibenik. I wish I had the time to go there for dinner! Great service. Lovely experience.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Tara G
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Good local wine with a nice wine platter. Do not expect a dinner. Not the best place for value in sibenik.

Date of visit: August 2017