“Very dissapointed”

SHE bio bistro & rooftop bar
Ranked #8 of 117 Restaurants in Sibenik
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Description: At SHE bistro, we love and respect the land and the farmers that cultivate it. That is why we work hard to source fresh, organic, seasonal and local food for your plate. We design each season’s menu based on fusion cuisine by combining the best Croatian products with a creative twist. Curated to suit those that care about good food, our simple plant-based menu runs from morning to evening. Homemade spelt bread is baked fresh every day. Healthy diets are also taken care of including gluten and dairy free. The bistro also serves superfood smoothies, specialty coffee, loose-leaf tea, local wines, craft beers, and artisanal cocktails…
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice staff...(not sure if cheese is vegeterian...posibble animal lab made of better ask)...amount of food and price is ridicilous 11 EU bowl of cold salad with little potatoe and rice)+11eu cheese with olives ,kaparis and marmelade...kapari very salted almost not possible to eat...olives questionable is it bio very low quality...tasted like cheap one from any normal shop...questionable after is anything bio except bio cola from guava wich was packed and nice...all together never come back and felt riped off...two stars for staff otherwise would be 0 stars

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed a whole concept of the place as the name says SHE - Sibenik Hub for Ecology, place to get great organic, fresh food. I was eager to get fresh smoothie as I was missing therm on my holidays very much. Lady offers me to "upgraded" it with some ginger, lemon and strawberries besides classic greens, spirulina, dates, banana combo, as she run out of bananas ( it was really the end of season, ready to close) and it was just superb! My friend had the one with berries, hazelnut, dates and figs, also excellent. Next time I will definitely try their food too, but from menu it was obvious they have everything for all kind of tastes and what I like the most, you can always adapt it according to your own preferences. I highly recommend this place, specially for vegan raw foodists.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We have been traveling for 2 weeks in Balkans, and this hondura coffee we tried here was exceptional! The place was so nicely decorated and all the staff was friendly and smiling! Breakfast also looked amazing but we were not hungry at all :/ They also accept credit cards which was really helpful!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We had an absolutely lovely lunch here, service and staff was great .
Our food was very healthy and excellent, made with fresh ingredients and care!!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve never met less polite and less friendly customer service than here. They kicked us out because of dog, OK I understand that dogs aren’t allowed to be in but politeness is to let us sit outside, show us the table and be POLITE! Awful...

Date of visit: September 2018