“Great pizza”

Bistro Gusti
Ranked #132 of 219 Restaurants in Zadar
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 17
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

You can order any pizza with protein dough, which is highly recommended
Great for anyone who is plant based, vegeterian or vegan.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

A short walk from our Airbnb is Bistro Gusti. I thought their pizza was excellent. They have a wide selection of toppings, and you can customize the pizza with stuffed crust, or get a whole-grain crust which was very inventive with various grains and seeds in it. I would say it was one of the better pizza places I've been. Not greasy, just right. One regular size pizza was enough for two people, or if you're really hungry, get two and take some to go. For two glasses of wine, two stuffed crust pizzas, we had a great meal for $25 USD.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Great selection of pizzas (I`ve tried four seasons & frutti di mare), they were both excellent - perhaps the best in Zadar.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Service bad as usual. This is definitely last time I will eat or order from gusti. Waitress brought wrong order, started apologizing but didn't admit that was her fault. Chicken sandwich I got (wrong order) was awful- cold, tasted like paper, with traces of salad and mayonnaise..i left almost all of it on the plate. My boyfriend order burger which also was a disaster- small piece of untasty meat, large cold bread etc. Very poor service, I can say by all means shameful service and terrible food. Also, for high price. Don't waste your time, money and nerves- don't eat there! P.s. We used to order food from taxi pizza gusti and also had many terrible experiences- wrong orders, waited more than an hour, orders didn't come etc. Terrible service and low quality food. 1/10

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I was regular here until today...usually I order some kind of pizza but today I've chosen ham wrap and First I thought it's hot Like hot pizza but it was Cold really cold but ok I've Waited for a let's say for a 25 min...must be Like that it's been 25 min. and three tables. But the biggest problem, or let's say it smallest in these case, was the size of it. I've waited for Almost half an hour to get the smallest wrap ever!! Tip for a manager or who ever run the bistro....there is that thing called Menu and it should be some text about cold meals or cold sandwich/wrap or what so ever
Sorry never again