“Fantastic - I would recommend Zadar and the Palma...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
maxine c
“Fantastic - I would recommend Zadar and the Palma apartment”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I visited Zadar with my husband and 16 year old son, the old town was around 30min walk from our apartment but there is a regular bus service (No. 7 that takes you to the old town in 10mins). The apartment was clean and the balcony was a good size with a seaview. Our hosts were very kind and left fresh vegetables on our doorstep. The outdoor pool in Zadar was great fun

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Aug 2017
Maxine and her family were also fantastic guests :)
Friendly, polite and communicative.
I can, and will, if needed recommend them to any host.
I hope they will visit Croatia sometimes again.
Maxine, greetings from me and my parents!
Eszter C
“Nice, calm place to relax”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We found that place perfect for a short vacation. Clean, calm, well-furnished apartman, balcony with sea-view. We didn't meet the owner, but he had prepared everything for our arrival and pleasant stay.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 Oct 2016
Esther and her boyfriend were lovely guests, friendly and polite. I hope that they had a nice time in Zadar and, alsi i hope they will vists Croatia sometimes again.
Eszter, greetings from Zadar!
Marin
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing