“Flawless early evening family meal”

Butler Gourmet&Cocktails Garden
Ranked #1 of 257 Restaurants in Zadar
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 23
Description: Traditional Dalmatian cuisine modernly interpreted and served in an enjoyable surroundings accompanied with the best cocktails in town.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful meal, lovely cocktails & mocktails, great service. My octopus stew and my son’s Butler burger were particularly good, but my daughter’s chicken and my wife’s mix and match were also great.

We were there early and walked by a little later in the evening and weren’t surprised to see folks queuing outside. Their wait will be well worth it. It’s a fabulous place with a great host and authentic Croatian dishes on the menu. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,073)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went out here for dinner. The location is just outside of the city.

There was a queue before we could sit, so come before 18:00 or you have to wait. Luckily we could sit pretty fast.

The food was amazing and the prices were not to bad. Tomorrow we are comming back to try the other foods they have! Reccomended!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You have to wait quite a bit but once youre seated its worth it! Very good food, nice waiters and great ambience. I had the chicken tagliate, very nice seasoned chicken. Martin waited us, he was very friendly! Defenitely worth a visit (&the wait)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unreal service, Martin was our server. Cannot recommend enough. Best restaurant I've been to in Croatia. Great price, great food, great drinks.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The service was amazing. My server Yakov was amazing and the food was the best in zadar. Everyone should come here. And very good drink menu too