“Great diving with great Diving Centre”

Diving Center Hippocampus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hippocampus diving center is located on two different locations, in the camp Stoja in Pula,and in Bi village near Fazana. If you would like to reveal the beauty of the Istrian sea bed is the ideal starting point for diving.If you would like to start a diving course or to dive to some of the walls or tunnels, nigt dives, wrecks or caves we offer the most professional service in different languages.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 12 July 2018

My students and me dive in Pula with the Hippocampus DC more than 10 years. The staff, the new building of the DC, the service are 5*. Thank you Maya and Robi the excellent dives! (Dr. Szabolcs Nemeth Ph.D. marine biologist, NAUI Instructor)

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My 12 year son and I did Padi Open Water Referral at Hippocampus. We had Beltran as Dive Instructor and he was very patient and made us develop our skills and feel safe in the water. The equipment was good and we did all the dives at de house reefs near the center. We could not have choose a better dive center for completing our Open Water dives and becoming certified Divers.

1  Thank Kristina F
Reviewed 26 August 2016

We enjoyed diving with Hippocampus at the BiVillage (Fazana) location. They have a very good knowledge of excellent diving sites in de Fazana/Pula region. Every day there is a different dive with spectacular underwater landscapes (walls, tunnels, wrecks).
They cater for different level divers. My son got his Open Water and Advanced license with them. They are patient and have eye for the individual, making it comfortable for everyone to learn diving.
My best experience was a dive to the Baron Gautsch (a WWI steam ship). Absolutely spectacular to swim through this 90 meter wreck.
I recommend everyone to take the plunge with Hippocampus. They are great!

2  Thank Herman E
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

My partner and I signed up to do our PADI open water course with Hippocampus dive centre and we
Absolutely loved it! The instructors Mia and Chris were fantastic very patient, fun and explained everything really well. We felt so safe all the time.

If you are thinking about diving in Pula this is the place to go!

Thanks Hippocampus - we'll be back!

1  Thank Priya P