All reviewsclose to the hotelinternet connectionthree starrooms are nicepine forestbig hotelcoast
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I have mixed feeling about this one..
What to say.. on one hand it old, looks outdated..and one the other it's excelles in other things..
First of all it looks shabby (not the nice shabby chic look).. the rooms are nice but the bathroom could use some refreshing.. but then it pleasantly surprises in other areas.. the internet is super fast (for Croatia standard's), for dinner there are lots of options and all are really tasty.. the staff is nice, and helpful..
If I rated it logically it would be 3 stars, but because of the hotels staff that went out of their way to help us in some dining options I'm 4 staring it :)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2018

The rooms are not bad, but not so good either. TV is very small and if you take a room with three beds they will just put something like a couch in the room which normally has two beds. The food is OK.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Vito A
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

It’s a big hotel old from communism era. The room doesn’t offer too much comfort and bathtub it’s super small. But it’s in super area. Seaside it’s walking 100 steps and it’s a beautiful beach. Lungomare it’s great and you can do a lot of outdoor sports in the premises.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017

There are many reasons I continue to stay at Hotel Pula, often for a week at a time, they include:

1. I can get a large double room with a balcony - with a sea and sunset view - for a great price.
2. The rooms are simple, but comfortable and you can regulate the temperature. I find the beds very comfortable.
3. Free and fast internet, even in the rooms (often hard to find).
4. One of the best hotel gyms I have found in Croatia.
5. Great walking trails along the coast including concrete paths, and many awesome swimming spots within a few hundred meters.
6. The staff are nice and friendly, especially after they get to know you, and even more so if you are polite and nice to them.
7. The hotel is in a great area surrounded by a forest and I can walk into the fascinating town of Pula in around 20 minutes.
8. You can get a world-class massage from Adriana at the hotel for only 30 euros.
9. The food is basic but tasty with a good variety and the cost of adding dinner is minimal.
10.Pula is a historically very interesting town but I don't want to stay in the center of it, and you can visit other places easily and quickly.

Yes - there are often junior and high school groups staying here, and often they can be noisy and rambunctious, but I kind of like the young vibe and listening to them play volleyball and soccer outside - they are just having fun. At Hotel Pula you get more than what you pay for - if you want more "luxury" then find somewhere else to stay.-

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor (3rd or 4th) with a sea view and balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My husband I and were relocated here courtesy of Jet2 after waiting all day at Pula airport for our flight home. When we pulled up to the hotel, our hearts sank as the facade is far from inviting as very drab and tired. The interior decor and facilities are also around 30 years overdue a refurbishment. We were, however very pleased with the cleanliness of our bedroom and bathroom. The bed was comfy enough and we both had a decent nights sleep. The selection of food offered in the buffet was limited but passable. Breakfast in the morning was average. Shower pressure was great, but the bath was extremely high and difficult to get in and out of. The staff were very friendly, but run ragged and struggled with the volume of people that had descended upon them all at once.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple