1,564 results
All reviews all inclusive package pool bar park plaza histria yacht club marina wing all inclusive guests luna bar all inclusive drinks thomson rep lovely hotel sea view evening entertainment bike rides large indoor pool paying customers meal times the main hotel
Reviewed 25 December 2017

I'm surprised that so many guests have enjoyed this hotel as I've found this property and personnel very lacking.

Even though the manager was quite attentive and kind to my feedback and provided free room service, where I received a soggy lettuce, bad dressing salad for a supposed Ceasar salad, which hardly accommodated for the unhelpful and unfriendly front desk check-in. He assured me that this type of service was not usual, however, the next hours and day proved otherwise.

Following, I kept being bumped off their internet. I called and explained 5 times (the evening and morning) to have my internet issue fixed. Finally, the IT guy reset the modem after my repeated requests, but unbewknoest to me. He and the front desk personnel neglected to call me with the news!

So I was working for another two hours being bumped off the server and finally called AGAIN the front desk! I then learned that the modem was reset. Another front desk humanoid showed no concern about the entire ordeal, telling me that the IT knocked on my door. A simple phone call is all I wanted. I expressed numerous times not wanting anyone in my room, preferring privacy. NOT ONE of the fromt desk people CALLED ME BACK AS PROMISED.

So basically ar least 4 employees failed to follow up and communicate. The last guy I spoke with showed no kindness instead justifyied their ineptitude with, "Maybe he got busy" and "We're busy with check out." Feeling welcome at this average hotel, obviously has not happened.

Now I'm listening to hammering outside the room looking at the balcony which has two cement border walls blocking about 35% of the view. Plain dumb design. The super cute bar downstairs looks out to the walkway rather than being built on the harbor side so one can enjoy a drink looking at the view. There is a stain on the room mini-sofa and the carpet is worn even though the ugly design hides the use.

I'm sure other areas of the property are nice; however, at this juncture I would prefer to leave.

Date of stay: September 2017
7  Thank Tarin O
Arenaturist, Manager at Park Plaza Histria Pula, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Mr. Tarin

Thank you for sharing your feedback related to your recent stay at Park Plaza Histria.

We would like to use this opportunity to apologize for all the inconvenience during your stay; it is our aim to provide our guest with exceptional service and we are very sorry to know that you felt otherwise.

We will forward your comments to our IT department, as this is not a usual issue we are dealing with.

We sincerely hope that you will reconsider visiting us again so that we can give you the exceptional experience that you should have received on your first visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I stayed here in early December for the night, very reasonable room rates and friendly helpful staff , the hotel is huge in every way, set on the Veruda peninsular in a commanding position , amazing sunsets and rises overlooking the water , rooms were very well appointed and a very comfortable size, with either sea or garden views from your own balcony, tea,coffee making facilities , amazing breakfast buffet which was included in the price, I would certainly return again

Room tip: I stayed in room with garden view which was great,
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank markainsworth21
Arenaturist, Manager at Park Plaza Histria Pula, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Guest,

we would like personally to thank you for your wonderful feedback and five star rating regarding your previous stay at Park Plaza Histria Pula.

The comments regarding our friendly and helpful team members, the great location and rooms makes us very proud. We will forward your comments to the team Of Park Plaza Histria Pula and we hope to welcome you in the future again.

With the best wishes
Park Plaza Histria Pula Managment Team

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Nice clean hotel with really kind staff - most of all very profesional and nice attitude of the waiters in restaurant!! -always smiling and helping. The room is clean, nice bathroom,.. the balcony is unfortunately a different story..old and terrible shades! Somehow it completely destroys the good vibe of the room. Breakfast was amazing, very good, eggs were prepared infront of you, lots of choice...dinner was solid as there were only few of us having one. Fitness was great, small but enough space to workout. The pool area was nothing special... no hot tubes, no kids area...and we were a bit dissapointed that saunas were closed..it was our main reason to go on a small trip to relax and spent some time in saunas...so that was a big minus!... the area around the hotel is nice but should be maintained no matter if the main season has ended. Otherwise would recommend to couples or business meetings but not for families in this time of the year.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Anchee_KJ

Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing our hotel Park Plaza Histria and for taking time to share your impressions on Trip Advisor.

We are very happy to know that you were satisfied with the service provided by our team and the gastronomic offer.
On the more negative note, we are sorry that during your stay our sauna was under refurbishment which downgraded your entire experience of our hotel.

However, we are happy to inform you that our enhanced wellness area will be re-opened shortly and we hope that you will visit us again and enjoy our renewed facilities.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We arrived at the hotel at 03:00 on the morning of Monday September 25, 2017 although we should have arrived around 12:30 thee day previous. This was due to a massive thunderstorm sitting over Pula as we were making our decent and us having to divert to Venice (TWICE). The receptionist was super quick, efficient and very helpful. He did say that if we were hungry the restaurant had kept some food back for us if we would like to go in, unfortunately the only thing on the menu at 03:00 was SLEEP!

When we did eventually get into the restaurant we found that the quality of the food was exceptional with a very wide choice. The sweet selection was a diabetics worst nightmare, very very tempting and tasty. Unfortunately during the second week of our stay the choice of food at the evening meal was reducing, that was down to the number of people stopping at the hotel. The quality, however, stayed the same.

The room we had (# 251) was overlooking the front of the hotel but that did not detract from our impressions as there was very little noise from coaches as most arrived in the daytime or in the early evening.

The staff in all parts of the hotel were very pleasant, polite and helpful. They could not do enough for you.

All areas were immaculately clean and well presented. Even when there was a trade show in the conference centre the guests were not made to feel as second class just because the hotel were making more money from the show delegates.

The entertainment in the evening was, what I would call, live background music. Not too loud and overbearing but just about right. If you wanted anything more lively there was a nightclub and a casino on site, had a look - very well laid out and presented. The casino didn't open until 21:00 and the nightclub, I believe, 22:00.

The price of the drinks is similar to the prices in my local area in the UK.

On the down side, if you wanted to have an after dinner walk and a drink in a local bar there wasn't one as the entire peninsula the hotel is situated on is owned and run by the one company and they have the monopoly.

In summary, this is one of the best hotels I have ever stopped in and would have no worries about returning.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank johndunn58
Arenaturist, Manager at Park Plaza Histria Pula, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Mr. John,

thank you for choosing Park Plaza Histria and for providing us with such a wonderful feedback.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you consider our hotel to be one of the best hotels you visited.

It would be our pleasure to get another opportunity to welcome you.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I have booked for a large group of colleagues and have made tons of changes to the reservation prior to my arrival and the staff was just brilliant - very professional and prompt to respond. We arrived in two groups and my group arrived very late about half an hour past midnight but the check in was so smooth and fast that we had plenty of time to rest. The rooms are big, comfortable, clean well furnished (I do love my coffee!) with everything you need and expect to see in such a hotel. I really loved the view from the beautiful terrace – the shutters sort of reminded me of traditional homes and I thought it was a great touch! We enjoyed breakfast - lots of different choices for all tastes. I have really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. I loved the hotel, its interior design and location but most of all the staff - everyone was just very kind, helpful and genuinely nice (if I were a hotel owner - I would want my staff to be just like that).

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 375alexandrag
Arenaturist, Manager at Park Plaza Histria Pula, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Ms. Alexandra,

thank you for choosing our Park Plaza Histria and for taking time to share such a wonderful review.

We are delighted to know that you and your colleagues enjoyed your stay with us and that you were especially satisfied with the service provided by our valuable team.

It would be our pleasure to have you again,