“#1 Tour for a reason”

Tour The Game Of Thrones
Ranked #1 of 164 Tours in Dubrovnik
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Private personalized tours of Dubrovnik that follow the iconic locations from the popular HBO TV show 'The Game of Thrones'. Our tours are conducted in friendly and laid back manner and are provided by genuine GOT fans (and former extras), that are also licensed tour guides for Dubrovnik-Neretva region.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

So many other reviews about how great the tour is. Believe them.

We had a tour with Tonka (Tom’s sister). She was superb and made a personalised tour so enjoyable.

Make an enquiry using the form provided and Tom will get in touch. It’s well worthwhile.

All reviews
"inside information"
in 6 reviews
"kings landing"
in 23 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
in 7 reviews
in 7 reviews
"iron throne"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We made an enquiry on the ‘Tour the Game of Thrones’ website and had a response from Tom within minutes. It was a very detailed email & we were able to quickly confirm what type of tour we wanted; the Complete Kings Landing tour (Old Town + Trsteno Arboretum).
On the day, Tom was waiting for us at his usual meeting point and we began the tour. Both myself and my partner really enjoyed the tour, it exceeded our expectations. Tom was very informative not only about the Game of Thrones but also the history of Dubrovnik itself. We learnt a lot!
Tom was also very friendly, accommodating and patient whilst we took photos at every location we went to. He also showed us GOT scene photographs of the locations we were at so we could be reminded of what scene was shot there. We highly recommend Tom and his private tours as you will definitely get the quality he aims to achieve and is more tailored to your needs (with competitive pricing) which is not possible within a larger group tour. Thank you for such a great tour Tom, we have already recommended you to a friend!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I did the private tour with Tom during our visit in Dubrovnik recently. I am very glad I booked it. Tom has extensive knowledge of the city, history and of course Game of Thrones. We enjoyed the tour greatly. It was tailored very much to our needs too. We would highly recommend it. Good luck Tom!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Absolutely fantastic tour. I can't recommend it highly enough!

Myself and 3 friends took part in the King's Landing Tour and Tom was very accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable! The ticket price included the cost to enter the St. Lawrence Fortress so it is really very good value too.

If you haven't seen Game of Thrones but you would like to, or even if you have family or friends who like the show, I would recommend this tour. I had only seen up to the end of season 3, another member of our group had only seen season 1, and the other two hadn't seen any of the show, so Tom adjusted the tour accordingly to avoid spoilers, while still giving a really great history of the area of Dubrovnik.

It it so cool to get a background on the filming as well as the history of such a unique city! Along our tour route he told us about some of the modern culture as well, and pointed out some bars and clubs we might have liked as students. At the end of our tour Tom even walked us to the information centre where they told us about spring break restaurant deals where our tour ended around suppertime.

We also got lots of really nice photos which was a treat as we hadn't had the opportunity to get any good group photos before now. We also got photos on a Dubrovnik replica iron throne in a very cool Game of Thrones gift shop which was tucked away and I wouldn't have otherwise found!

Definitely a top experience to have in Dubrovnik! Valar Morghulis! :)