“Breakfast spot!”

Eat&Sweet
Ranked #10 of 10 Dessert in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 8
Reviewed 24 August 2016

My cousin and I stopped here for breakfast on our last day. The staff were very welcoming and quick to answer questions. I ordered waffles, scrambled eggs and cherry tomatoes and my cousin had a sweet tooth for a banana split. Both of our orders were absolutely delicious and I would definitely recommend them. The food is light and filling!

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Do not buy coffee here! 74 kuna for an americano and a cappuccino, which is even more expensive than back home in Norway. On top of that the cappuccino was terrible, bitter with oversteamed milk! The americano was drinkable but nothing more.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

While walking down Stradun I've spotted this nice place with less crowd then the other restaurants. Restaurant seems from nice and pleasant from outside, with fresh fruit in shop window. Were been waiting 10 minutes to be served and another 10 minutes to get our drinks. Fresh squeezed juice are delicious, coffee is good, cakes and ice cream also. Prices are similar like other surrounding restaurants/shops. Wifi is low quality so if you are planning to do some work better skip it. Bathroom is very small, I think it's smallest in all Europe.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Delicious food, and great position of the restaurant on the Stradun promenade, where everything happens.
Wok with shrimps and hamburger were delicious, as well as the sweet part of our dinner: banana split, baklava and selection of macaroons.
We had cocktails of squeezed fruit juices, very fresh and healthy :-)
Prices are in line with similar restaurants in Dubrovnik Old town (higher comparing to less attractive located places).

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Terrible service and barely ok food. We traveled to Dubrovnik with our 3 kids. On the day of our visit to this establishment two of my kids ate ice cream at another place while my youngest fell asleep in his stroller. When the young one woke up we wanted to give him a treat so we stopped at Eat&Sweet. The ice cream cup was too big for a three year old so we asked if we could get two smaller ones so the other two kids can get a little more ice cream. We were shocked when the answer was no. Mind you we didn't just get one cup of ice cream. We had drinks, two hot dogs, and a couple of other items. The staff was rude. If you are hungry go somewhere else. Avoid this place.