“Lovely stay”
bedroom II
bedroom I
bedroom I
Kitchen
living room I with dinig room
living room I with kitchen
kitchen
living room I with kitchen
dinig room
living room II
entrance
Street
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Teija K
Tampere, Finland
“Lovely stay”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We were a big group tired travelers of which 6 of us stayed in this newly renovated Old Town apartment. Everything was top notch: location, cleanliness, decor, linens etc. We highly recommend this cosy apartment and want to thank Petrica and Damir who helped us in every possible way:)

2 Oct 2017
Dear Teija, I'm so glad that you left Dubrovnik with such nice memories. I'm glad that we have also contributed to those memories and made your holidays exactly as you have imagined. Thank you for the kind words and I hope we will meet once again meet . If you or some your friend ever decide to come again in Dubrovnik and you or them would need any help or information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards, Petrica
Kristy C
“Amazing apartment!!!”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

While on a cycle trip in Croatia I wanted to stay an extra night in Dubrovnik. I chose Petra apartments. What an amazing experience. Demir, the manager, was more than helpful. Watched my bags since I was there early, personally escorted me to apartment, arranged my ride to airport the following day. He was fabulous.
The apartment was darling, so clean and roomie, right inside the city walls. I wish I'd stayed longer.
I highly recommend apartments Petra. You will not be disappointed.

12 Sep 2017
Thank you Kristy for choosing the hospitality of Petra Apartments and for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience.
It gives us great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you very much for sharing the gracious comments.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Petra Apartments in the not too distant future.

With warm regards from sunny Dubrovnik!!
Mixchick
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Nice Apartment - Good Location in Old Town”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The apartment was very nice and the owner was very accommodating. We would definitely stay here again.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Sep 2017
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at the Petra apartments and Thank you for your nice review. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed in our apartment. We will be happy to see you again in the near future. Warm Regards, Petrica
Richard P
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful apartment”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A fabulous 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of the old city - no more than a few minutes walk from anywhere. Superbly and helpfully managed by Petrica and the team at Cafe Festival. Highly recommended.

15 Aug 2017
Thanks Richard so much for taking the time to give us such a kind and thoughtful review. We're so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you guys again soon.
Petrica
Marno D
Pretoria, South Africa
“Great Stay, Great Location and Great Food”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed in Apartment Petra from the 12th till the 15th of April. We received communication from the apartment before check in from their side explaining to us very nicely where to go and who to speak to. Damir (friend of owner) was extremely helpful and friendly and he was an amazing host! 10 out of 10! The apartment has a great location and very nice for us two couples. The breakfast was an amazing blessing and was of great standard. We would definitely recommend this apartment.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Apr 2017
Thank you A.B. for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at the Petra apartments and thank you for your wonderful review.
I was happy to hear that you enjoyed in our apartment.
We will be happy to see you again in the near future. Warm Regards, Petrica
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing