We booked a suite with an ocean view. It was in front of relatively busy road but we didn't notice any noise. Parking is convenient. We paid extra to be picked up at the airport as it didnt cost all that much more than paying for two bus tickets.
· Large balcony overlooking the bay, with beautiful views
· Can see the cruise ships in the distance
· Large bed, clean
· Friendly staff
· A good walk into town, around 30 minutes , but you can take the bus which runs quite often. Ask the front desk where to pick up the bus. I took the bus eventually to go back to the airport and pick up our car for our drive to Trogir.
· Good places to eat nearby, we tried Otto’s, very good.
· Pool is small, but functional and is in the shade for the 1st half of the day which is quite enjoyable.
· Breakfast is simple, but adequate. Home cooked eggs as you like. Served from 7-10.
- would definitely stay here again.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking