US$ 579
US$ 422
US$ 403
Orbitz.com
3,261 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepile gateold cityperfect locationwalled citymain buildingindoor poolexcellent hotelan upgradepublic areasfourth floorstandard roombreakfast was excellentfew minutes walkcable carsea viewthe bus
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I have recently returned from my very first trip to Dubrovnik (such a beautiful city that I will definitely be returning!!) but what really made my holiday was the fantastic hotel, the Hilton Grand Imperial Palace! Firstly it is really well situated, a 2 minute walk from the gates to the old city with great views over the bay and city walls. It is such a grand iconic building, one of the oldest in Dubrovnik but beautifully furnished and finished inside. There's a really well equipped gym, pool, sauna and steam room as well as business facilities and a beautiful terrace for drinks and food.

And that leads me to breakfast - there is SUCH a fantastic choice of hot and cold food including made to order pancakes and omelettes that my friend and I looked forward to over-indulging every morning!!

But the thing I would definitely give this hotel top marks for is the staff. EVERYONE we encountered from the reception staff, restaurant staff, housekeeping, handymen and concierge were SO helpful, friendly and gave exceptional 5 star service that I would like to thank them for making it such a wonderful stay - well done to all!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank SamanthaJF
vmargaretic, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik and for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your wonderful comments. It is a delight to hear about how satisfied our guests are with the hotel and the services. Acknowledgements such as yours are of great motivation to us. Thank you for your feedback regarding the breakfast, we have recently put a lot of effort into further improving the variety and the quality of food and your feedback is extremely rewarding. Once more, thank you for all your comments.
I will share your review with the team and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back, on your next trip to Dubrovnik.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

The room was fine, the service was friendly and helpful, the position was great, just outside the Old City but there were no outside grounds or garden to use, and the pool was indoors under cover. You have to pay through the nose for a wi fi connection, with the choice of one hour or 24 hours, and even then it is only in the bar and foyer area, not available in your room, so arrivals/departures/noisy children/conversations/music compete for attention. The Hilton Group just seems stingy and very old fashioned with its outdated internet connection policies.

Room Tip: The room we had was fine, on the ground floor, but obviously the higher floors with.views over the Old Town would be preferable.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Lorie22

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for letting others know of your nice experience at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik. I regret that you were disappointed with your internet connection. At this moment we are in process of implementing wireless internet throughout all the building which will be free of charge in all public areas. It was a pleasure for me to read that you were very happy with our accommodation, hotel location and that you were satisfied with our Team member’s effort.
We look forward to welcoming you for your next Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

If you are in Dubrovnik for the old town and not the beaches, then the Imperial Hilton is the place to stay. We had a sea facing room ( took an executive suite) with a balcony and room was superb. We only ate breakfast at the hotel which was served on the patio and was very good. The service was attentive with staff extremely helpful. Not cheap, but no hotels in Croatia are really, ans Incertainly feel my money well spent.

Room Tip: Ensure you get a room with a sea view. So sad if you do not. Pay up a bit extra if you need to, you will not regret it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chefane

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to receive your kind comments.
It is indeed a pleasure for me to note that you enjoyed the Hilton Imperial experience and we are very proud that our friendly and efficient team members met your expectations!
Once again, thank you for your visit and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for another visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Dubrovnik is a lot of hype about 'not much'. The old town needs a couple of hours to visit including the city-walls walk. It is worth visiting ealry morning (in summer because then it gets too hot) and in the evening for a different night-perspective.
The hotel is perfectly loated. The shuttle bus drops you off a couple of 100 metres away. Mind you the shuttle then picks you up from about 1km away so if you are travelling with a lot of luggage at lunchtime in summer prepare to be soaking sWEaT!

Room Tip: Inform them you do not want a room in the adjacent building as some of my colleagues had this kind of room!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank LFC_ASR

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Imperial for your stay in Dubrovnik and for your kind comments. Thank you for complementing our location and the benefit of being so close to the airport shuttle drop off location. I am happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Imperial in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

If you look for great service, comfortable surroundings and superb views, the Hilton Imperial is the place to stay in Dubrovnik. The rooms are nice (book an executive room with a view: it is stunning from the balcony on the second or third floor) and the restaurant is very good with lots of choice and extra service. If you fancy something outside the menu, that is no problem what so ever. The staff is very attentive and friendly, you truly feel welcome here. The exterior of the hotel has its old world charm (no wonder so many British travellers choose this hotel) and the rooms are comfortable. The bed is excellent and the rooms have just about everything you need. However, I was expecting something extra in the executive rooms, e.g. glossy magazines, turn-down service. The toiletries are great and of a very good standard. The concierge can arrange your day trips. The only thing I was really missing in this hotel was a proper spa. The steam bath was not functioning properly and the hotel does not have an outside pool (a roof top pool with the best view in town would be great...! Well, a girl can dream!). The spa section was not up to the standard of the rest of the hotel. There were lots of local memebers of the spa and fitness center, so that also contributes to the lack of luxury. When you are a hotel guest in an establishment of this standard you expect more exclusivity. However, most visitors to Dubrovnik are there for the city and the views, but I prefer some spa pampering and stunning views from the pool. Nonetheless, the hotel is a fabulous base for any stay in the city. The breakfast is excellent and service very very good overall. Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Stay in an executive room with a sea view:)
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank NikkiNovak

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, and for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on the hotel facilities and service provided by the Team.
I was delighted to read your very kind comments, and I am very pleased you had a nice stay. Our aim is to ensure high guests satisfaction. Therefore I’m pleased you remained satisfied with our location, room quality and renowned Hilton breakfast. I regret that our Health Club facilities weren’t completely up to your expectations. Unfortunately being set in the historic building limits us with leisure amenities, such as an outdoor pool or a larger spa area. Acknowledgements such as yours are of great motivation to us. All guest feedback is extremely important to us, as it is only through constructive criticism that we are able to assess and continuously improve the service standards, which we strive to achieve. Once more, thank you for all your comments.
Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel!