1,041 results
All reviews lapad bay sphere restaurant sea view the bus old town pool area modern hotel pedestrian street rooftop bar each evening top floor superb hotel half board plenty of bars and restaurants sunset beach mini bar highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Very modern, comfortable hotel in a wonderfully quiet area considering the crazy tourist area of the old city. The Lapad area is full of good restaurants and the walking path on the water is beautiful. Still easy to walk to the bus and get to the old city in just a few minutes. Breakfast buffet was good and was quite plentiful with hot and cold choices. I highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Nikola B, General Manager at Hotel Kompas Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear inSeattle,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation, we're glad you had a comfortable stay and look forward to seeing you again.
We are fortunate with our location in Lapad area with a lot of restaurants and nice walking path just in front of the hotel.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Best nights sleep in a holiday hotel ever. The lifts are quite, all the doors are anti slam every where carpeted even the toilet seat is quite close. The cleaning staff are polite and helpful. The Hotel is in a very good position with nice sea views.
Their is a very good choice at breakfast but every thing is cold, the same applies for the evening Buffy. All the sun loungers where available none being reserved and the area was very clean.
The hotel was used for conferences while I was there I think they where treated better than the other guests

Room Tip: get a pool view the higher the better
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MICHAEL s

Dear MICHAEL s,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay in Hotel Kompas. We appreciate your compliments about our polite and helpful cleaning staff and location.
I am sorry that you had a feeling that we are treating better guests from the conference. I can assure you that all our guests are equally important to us.
We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back one day in the near future and to show you our efforts to grow and develop are endless.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2016

2016年10月1日~3日まで2泊しました。
2015年に全面改装されたとのことで内部はとてもきれいです。コンシェルジェサービスもあり、ベルマンもおり、なかなか充実したサービスでした。
お部屋はSea Viewのバルコニー付きスーペリアダブルを選択。眺めが良く居心地がとても良いお部屋でした。5スターでは無いので、部屋の広さはそこそこですが、2人での滞在には十分な広さで、バスタブも付いてました。水回りを含み、お部屋はとてもきれいです。
また、10回のフロントにはバーがあり、眺めが良いところでくつろぎながら飲めます。16時から18時まではHappy Hourやってました。
1階にはレストランとバーがあり、ご飯はなかなか美味しかったです。イカスミリゾットと海鮮パスタが美味しかったです。朝ごはんも充実していて良かったですよ。
また、毎晩?かどうかは分かりませんが、バンドの生ライブもやってました。
プールは屋外と屋内それぞれにあり、屋外プールにはバーもあるので飲みながら日向ぼっこも出来ます。
ホテル周辺は海水浴場及び観光地になっており、1階から外に出ると歩行者天国になっていて、レストランやバー、観光船の案内など賑やかです。その道を散歩がてら歩いていくと5分位でバス停に着き、一番本数が多い6番のバスでピレ門までいけます。旧市街からは少し遠いですが、利便性は悪くないと思います。

今回は妻の誕生日でお祝い旅行に行ったのですが、特に誕生日と伝えてなかったにも関わらず、遊んでお部屋に帰るとケーキが待ってました!これにはびっくりで、2人で美味しく頂きました。
スタッフのみなさんは、受付もレストラン、バーもスパも皆さん親切で丁寧でした。
またDubrovnikに滞在する際にはお世話になりたいと思います。

Dear staff
Thank you for your kind and helpful for our staying. We did enjoy very much with you and we strongly recommend you for our friends.
Your hotel is 4 star, but I feel your services and hospitality is much closer to 5 star!
Room is very clean and new, also bath room. View from room is very nice in specially, at sunset. I recommend to stay sea view room with upper level.
This time, our room was 2nd floor, but next time I would like to stay upper level.
And, we got supplies cake for my wife's birthday! She was very suppliesed and very happy!! I really want to say thank you very much for all staff!

See you again!

Taku

Room Tip: Nice view from Sea view room with balcony
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Nikola B, General Manager at Hotel Kompas Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear Takuya U,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to post your kind review and recommendation for our Hotel Kompas.
We’re always pleased to hear complimentary remarks, particularly those about the staff.
We do our best to provide a perfect environment for our guest, especially when celebrating special occasions, like your wife's birthday. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 11 nights 25/09/2016
From the moment I walked in to the reception I knew I'd chosen the right hotel the view is stunning we stayed in room 413 with beautiful views of the bay the hotel is lovely decorated The breakfast was great and the staff are just lovely they always remembered what drinks we had each morning .The spa was great and the gym area we enjoyed relaxing at the Luna bar pool area in the afternoon with a lovely lunch and drinks Milan looks after you always remembering what you drink and your room number thank you for the mango pleasure cocktails ! The hotel have music playing each evening outside the sphere restaurant it's in the perfect location on a beautiful promenade with lots of lovely restaurants and bars a minute walk away ,the bus to the old town is a few minutes walk and takes about 10 minutes if your looking for a beautiful hotel with great staff views and lots to do near by than look no further thank you hotel Kompas for a wonderful relaxing holiday

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarahmur1975

Dear Sarahmur1975,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your experience. We value your comments and are delighted to have left a lasting impression on you. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Kompas.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Stayed with a friend .This is a lovely hotel and the food and rooms are excellent,Short bus journey to the old town. Only negative people still hog loungers all day with towels, this practice should be stopped by the staff.

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank teresa610

Dear teresa610,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad to hear you had such a wonderful stay with us and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Warm regards,