Went to this hotel for my birthday treat and everything was wonderful. Comfortable room with a huge bed - lovely view and nice and clean. Staff all very friendly and smiley which makes such a difference. Alijan on reception is one of the nicest people you can meet and he is well informed. The weather was exceptionally hot so we were restricted as we like to walk but the facilities in the hotel were fine. Food and drinks not too expensive. Only disappointment was that my husband e-mailed the hotel before we travelled to ask that flowers be put in the room as a birthday surprise, but that never happened. And why do hotels have such silly toasters? They never work! That didn't spoil our trip though and we had an amazing holiday. Hopefully we will return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik