See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Don't get me wrong, aesthetically the villa is gorgeous. Very spacious, a nice private pool, big green garden and it is situated in a nice area.

HOWEVER, with that said.. there are a few things that let it down.

Con:
The bath is TINY, as a 6 foot man, I'm averagely sized and I was so squashed in the bath. Not just that but the hot water doesn't last long enough for a bath! If you're eco-friendly then this is great. In my case, I just wanted a nice hot bath on my 21st birthday to relax and it went off after around 5 minutes, we'd have to wait a few hours for it to heat up again.

Pro: The air-conditioning is WONDERFUL. You have air conditioning in the bedroom and the living area, I absolutely loved being able to come home to a nice cool bed and relax.

Con: The wifi is awful. I know you go on holiday to get away from it at all, which we did. However when we came home at nights before going to sleep I like to catch up on things. The wifi cuts out constantly and can't play a 10 second video without cutting out to buffer 9 times.

Pro: Aesthetically the rooms are beautiful, I felt like I was living in my own personal mansion. Feels very independent and I loved having a private pool to ourselves.

Con: Feels very isolated, we didn't really feel like we had anyone to help us with our issues however I guess that is to be expected when staying at a villa.

Pro: Situated right next to a beach, loads of restaurants with a late night-shop over the road.

Basically I think it's a lovely villa, I really enjoyed my stay. It's just let down by little things like the tiny bath, the hot water lasting 5 minutes and the poor wifi. I just think personally to be classified as 4 star I would expect a lot more. If it was advertised as 3 star I'd say it was perfect!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamie H
Reviewed 6 May 2016

The 5 star hotel More has some appartments in an affluent area of Dubrovnik. These are spacious with three rooms, lounge, kitchen/dining room, and bedroom. THey are well furnished and being loft have some areas with sloping roof. All our needs were met, yes the shower was in the bath but no problem with that. Location is perfect! Restaurants galour close by, the same walk leads to the beach and all the 5 star restaurants around. A supermarket is next door. Bus number 6 is 5 minutes away, tickets are available at the kiosk opposite and the bus goes to the old city. Return trip, is along the yacht club and the bus stop is slightly differenet.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roedig
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Wish I could review this location but as it turned out we had to check in for Villa More at Hotel More. I had made arrangements for late check in so when we arrived at around 4 pm were told that they were overbooked at both locations but could offer us another place instead that was also 4 stars. The lady at the front desk offered to send an employee to show us where the new apartment was located and he would also help with the luggage. The new apartment was not not exactly in the same vicinity but within a short driving distance. It was new, 3 bedroom 2 tile baths with spacious combined living and dining areas and two nice terraces that offered views to the city and the mountains but not to the sea. It was nicely furnished inside with nice loungers and tables in the terrace. All kitchen appliances were new as well. Two drawbacks were non functioning WiFi and the 8 flights of stairs to get to the 4th floor with no elevator. It was located in a residential area with a grocery store within 100 meters and the beach was also within walking distance. I had read that overbooking is common during the high season but it is frustrating to arrive tired and not be able to stay at the place you reserved. However, in all fairness, they did accommodate us with a very nice substitute. Also, I would suggest contacting the hotel directly to make reservations rather than using other sites in order to avoid overbooking.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2015

First off, if you are over 5 foot tall, your gonna have a problem. If you over 6 foot, your going to have a sore head. If your taller than either, then the world will be watching you shower as you poke your head out the velux window just to stand up straight. Good luck moving around as your shoulders will be in the window space while your feet will be pointing in a different direction to your hips and the shower will be around stomach height.

Apart from constant head banging and never once having a comfortable bathroom experience, this place is ok. Could've done with a guide in the room with AC instructions, Wifi password and maybe just general info.

Must be said, the staff in the hotel could not be faulted, i'm certain they would've re housed us had they had a room anywhere to give us, but unfortunately they did not. When your paying £100 a night, you expect to be able to shower and use the loo without having grown up as part of a circus.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan M
Reviewed 12 October 2014

This villa was great. It was in a fantastic location. Shopping centre across the road, bus stop within 5 mins (less than 10 mins by bus to the old city) and a short walk to the promenade (cafés and restaurants) and Lapad beach.
The apartment was well appointed. The only criticism would be about the shower. It was very small and if you are tall you have to sit in the bath to shower, but we didn't care and just laughed it off.
Housekeeping was fantastic. They cleaned the unit everyday and gave us fresh towels everyday also.
We were also able to use all the facilities at Hotel More.
We are going back to Dubrovnik in 2 years and will definitely book Villa More again. I would recommend it and rate it at 4.5 stars.

Stayed: September 2014