“Excellent apartments and great location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Apartment Tina

Bathroom
Entrance
Entrance
Outside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
SassyAtla...
Atlanta
“Great location, clean apartment, a few suggestions”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in May 2012

After a five hour bus ride from Split, which had very poor air conditioning, we had expected to be picked up by our host. However, after waiting for 15 minutes I phoned and was told it would be another 15 minutes or so until we were picked up. In all fairness, I had texted our arrival time and did not receive a response text had asked me to update the hosts one hour out to ensure we made it on time. This message did not appear on my phone as I had poor cell reception on the road. That said, the agreement was to text as soon as our bus departed so that they would know when to pick us up, This wouldn't have been such an issue if we hadn't of paid for the ride.

Our hosts were pleasant. Our driver, the husband, and I had forgotten I had paid a deposit, so I was overcharged initially. Then to no fault of the hosts, a young group of graduation students stood outside our villa and sang que sera sera until 5:30 am when the sun rose. Apartment silva is on the very eastern side of the island, above the best beach, and so the graduating students choose this fine location for the evening, again, in all fairness, the hosts, apologized and assured us this was an unusual event, they returned our deposit money and graciously gifted us a bottle of wine,

The location of Apt. Silva is great. It is right across the street from the cultural center and best beach. There is a grocery right down the road and the Ploce gate is but a couple minutes away. I would not recommend staying in town as it is too noisy at night. Right outside the gate is ideal and this location is it steeped up on top the mountainside. However,you still have to climb up 30 to 40 something stairs to get from street level to the fourth level of apartment. We did this with our three and five year old so it is totally doable but be fair warned.

Overall, the location sells this place. We had a few less than stellar experiences but these tngs will happen and if not habitually noted by others I would ignore our experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Waiting at bs stop for pick up
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
London
Reviewed 3 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
bartcore
London, United Kingdom
“Damp, dirty and severely under par”
Reviewed 20 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Great location but that was unfortunately the only positive. This apartment was dirty, broken tv, broken fan, so damp that we got a cold and couldn't sleep, cold shower and no response from the owner when we had to check out.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Mvk422
New York
“Nice room in a perfect location in beautiful Dubrovnik!”
Reviewed 25 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Silva and her husband were really great hosts. They actually upgraded us to a larger apartment because it was unoccupied. Both apartments were in an excellent location, could walk around Dubrovnik and stop in to the apartment easily. It was about 150m from the Gate to the old town. The room was nice, quiet, clean, good temperature, and close to everything. We had a great stay and would gladly return! I'll dream about beautiful Dubrovnik, too!

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ireland
Reviewed 7 October 2010 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing