See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2015

I can't imagine why this apartment is not ranked number 1. The location is to die for - it overlooks the walled city and the Adriatic. It offers breathtaking views in the day and night. It is spotless and has a porch where we ate outside in the sun or shade as we appreciated the beautiful view. The owner manager Ana is so welcoming - she was helpful and patient. She made reservations for us for dinner, came up late at night to show us how to do the washer, welcomed us with a really "cold" beer and home grown grapes. The privacy between the two bedrooms is guaranteed because of the porch between them. We even enjoyed a dinner and a lunch on the porch because everything was so convenient to use. If I could recommend this place higher than a five, I would. Stay here if you want a wonderful place with all the conveniences.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank teachers55
Reviewed 12 September 2014

My friend and I have just returned from a most wonderful stay. The apartment was fantastic.. had everything you would need and more. Views were amazing. The taxi driver that took us to the airport said that there was no better place location wise and he was right. Relaxing on the balcony with views of the old town were unbeatable. The appartment was spacious and clean...and felt like it was somewhere you wanted to return to.. we had some rainy days so lovely that we had our oasis of calm. So relaxing to return there after the crowds of the old town.

Supermarket was not far away... down to old town was fine ... climb was ok back up we found it better to go the longer route back via the bikers cafe and supermarket... rather than the stairs. My quads really felt it but well worth it to get back to calm and tranquility and enjoy the magnificent view. Ana was great.... so welcoming. Organised taxis and made sure she was there.
Lovely ... don't go anywhere else if you are visiting Dubrovnik!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maria C
Reviewed 27 August 2014

very nice apartment with a fantastic view of old Dubrovnik.
The Hostess is very friendly. I forgot my Ipad in this apartment and she tried to contact me to mail me the Ipad to Germany. And it worked.
The view to the old town is sensational. I can just recommend this apartment when you go to Dubrovink.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This apartment is almost perfect with a great view of the Ploce gate and Lokrum Island. Our gps didn't quite get us to the correct address but after a phone call to Ana we were on the way. I suggest that your gps is set for the Bikers Caffe on Petra Kreshira IV. after that it's easy - sharp left turn then 3rd street from left at the fork ( up a steep hill). There are many steps down to the Ploce gate ( about 200) but only 4 flights -of stairs into the apartment from the car park. The apartment was as described on the website 21/2bathrooms, dishwasher, washing machine, wifi, tv, oven, microwave.
Ana was very patient waiting for us when we took a few wrong turns in our efforts to find her apartment. We were also appreciative of the later checkout. The welcome drink was appreciated.

Room Tip: Set your gps for the bkers' café.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 5 days in September. The the old city was still crazy with tourists, but this apartment is far enough away that we still felt like we were "getting away from it all" while still being able to easily walk to the old city. (Yes, the walk back was less pleasant, but it was good exercise.) Ana was an incredible host, and went above and beyond, especially when my iphone charger died - she loaned me her own, and actually GAVE us her car charger when we had to leave (it was Sunday and nothing was open and we were headed to the islands with no chance of finding a charger along the way). You don't find that kind of service and kindness everyday.

The balcony alone is enough reason to stay here, with a gorgeous view of the old city and the sea; but most everything else about it is also far above average - extremely clean, washer, well-equipped kitchen, plenty of bathrooms (3!), nice TV, and an extremely helpful and friendly host. Not sure we'll get back to Croatia anytime soon, but would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple