See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here as part of a tour group and was placed in room 409.
The carpet in my room was dirty, with black marks on it (see below pictures). There were hairs in my shower. The bathroom mirror was far to high for me to see into (admittedly im 5'2"). The T.V was a tiny box from the 90s and would not even turn on. Breakfast was lacklustre.
The hotel is in a residential neighbourhood with a lot of graffiti around. It is about a 20 minute walk from the old town.
Everything else about the room was average. The shower head was very low but had decent pressure. Beds were ok and ac worked.

I would only stay here again if there were no other places available.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

The worst breakfast I have ever had was in this hotel. A rude old man in the reception who keeps telling you that WiFi is different in every floor and why you need the password of the lobby. God he was extremely annoying. Overpriced hotel. We were lucky to get the parking for our rented car. Hotel has a parking but not more than 5 cars at a time. The location is so confusing. In short don't book and stay happy.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We knew what we were getting when we booked. I’d scoped hotel out previously. This is a very simple, no-frills hotel. But it’s clean, friendly helpful staff & only a 10 min run into old center, or cheap Uber ride.

Room rate in April was $90-100 per night, steep for what you get. No face cloths, toilet paper is little square sheets dispensed, walk-in shower.

I love 5 star hotels but I also appreciate and enjoy nice accommodations in areas where the locals lived. Close daily market 3 blocks up the street for fours and veggies, a cafe and local shops.

It just depends on the type of adventure you’re searching for. I’ll be coming back.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017

The first impression is that of a college dorm from the Soviet Union...., dark and uninviting lobby and hallways. Nice and helpful staff, the bus stop to old town is nearby, as well as a supermarket. TV includes four to five channels in Croatian, no English news. Breakfast is Ok. The only plus, is that it has air conditioning, specially needed in a city as hot as Split. It´s Ok for a short stay, which is what is needed to see the very few things the city has to offer.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

An over priced, old and badly located hotel. Hotel staff were generally rude and not willing to help.

Rooms were clean and breakfast buffet was nice. However when we ordered a breakfast from the menu it was terrible.

Date of stay: July 2017