Zinfandel Food & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here early November so the menu had just changed from the pictures we had viewed online. I ordered the filet and it was delicious. My husband got the pork and he loved his as well. Service was outstanding. We loved the beet chips and our waiter was able to bring us extra. Best meal of our Europe vacation so far.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered the cheese platter and was extremely pleased. The waitress explained everything, including what order to eat it in! It was fantastic!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My sister and I really enjoyed our experience at Zinfandel Food and Wine Bar. We were seated at a table with an open window so great for viewing the activity outside. The food was delicious; Mussels in a fig sauce, Sea bass en Papillote, and Spinach Agnolotti filled with Ricotta plus prawns, cherry tomatoes and dried cranberries are all highly recommended. Service was terrific; very friendly and helpful - he gave us perfect suggestions for food and wine choices. The live music was a bonus; the accomplished musician added to the very enjoyable experience! Would recommend making reservations ahead of time.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Initially had to wait at the bar for a table which was totally fine as we ended up having the antipasti board w/bread which was great, especially as there was an acoustic band playing live music - always a winner!

Dinner was amazing. My girlfriend had the pork and I had the duck risotto which was to die for - it was incredible. Would go back for that alone!

Would fully recommend heading here for dinner but would advise to book ahead as it's a popular venue.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I have done a few wine tastings now, this was up there and well worth the visit. You can taste a mix, four white, or four red all very good. The cheese and meat board were of local cuisine. The staff very knowledgeable and willing to answer questions.