All reviews business trip opera house the hotel offers fantastic hotel pleasant place to stay front desk staff the heart of the city enjoyed my stay main square short walk delicious breakfast rooms are clean room service thank you very much per night double room english speaking staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 4 or 5 times during last 10 years and what I would say is that it keeps the excellent level of service and hospitality. Staff is so friendly and caring, rooms are so comfy and warm. Nice!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
AndriyBratyshchenko, General Manager at Chichikov Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Oleg,

Thank you so much for your kindest words.

We are really glad that you had an amazing stay with us and you enjoyed our facilities. It is a pleasure to hear that our staff was very welcoming and our rooms were up to your preference.

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Wow, where do I begin. It was the first time my family and I decided to stay away for Christmas. It was the most wonderful experience I have ever had in a hotel. I have traveled all over the world but never have I received the attention and courtesy before, that me and my family received at the Chichikov. The staff could not do enough for us, they were absolutely amazing. The room was very cosy and warm, especially for this time of year with two very small children. The food was very tasty and always available. If there was something we wanted that was not on the menu the staff did everything possible to find it and make it happen. The staff were so caring and helpful towards our little ones, a one year old and a three year old. Chichikov thank you so much for a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We are planning our next trip to stay with you as I write.

Date of stay: December 2017
AndriyBratyshchenko, General Manager at Chichikov Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with such a fantastic feedback.

It is really a pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we are pleased to learn that you were impressed with the comfort of your room and excellent taste of the restaurant dishes. Also, we are delighted to hear that you think so highly of our team, we will share your compliments with the rest.

It would be wonderful to have you back here anytime.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I really loved the Chichikov. My double room wasn't big, yet cozy and fantastically clean. I would say, breakfast needs some variety, but other than that I couldn't find anything else to draw my meticulous attention. Very good value for sure. Hope to be back some day.

Trip type: Travelled solo
AndriyBratyshchenko, General Manager at Chichikov Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your fabulous review.

It is fantastic to know that you had a memorable experience at the Chichikov Hotel. We will take into consideration your remarks about the breakfast variety. Your feedback will certainly help us improve on this matter.

It would be wonderful to have you back here anytime.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Upon the second visit, a most welcome surprise of seasonal fruit and a lovely note from the hotel manager on my desk when I checked into the hotel. After a long 2 days of travel, it put a smile on my face that they remembered me, and gave me the same room from my first visit. It is an excellent hotel with a wonderful and friendly staff. They even put together a late night meal for me, after I came home from the office very late and did not have a chance to eat dinner. Those are the little things that make this hotel a great place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit Kharkiv. Great center hotel, with nearby restaurants and shops, and easy to get to a Metro station.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
AndriyBratyshchenko, General Manager at Chichikov Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Lily,

We are very much grateful for your lovely feedback.

It is always a pleasure for us to have you as our guest. We are really happy to have made your stay that comfortable and do look forward to your future visits.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2018

I have stayed here several times now - and I am constantly impressed by the customer service at this hotel. First time I stayed, I made some very minor observations on perhaps supplying a city map and dental / earbud kit in the rooms - the next time I stayed, these were all there in the room! Remarkable customer service really - very much a cut above the usual.

The staff speak very good English and are all very friendly and clearly want to offer great service. The food is very good as is the coffee, and the location is perfect too.

For a little local knowledge:

* There is an ATM 2 mins away if you turn right out of the hotel.
* Just outside the Opera House, there are often street performers in the evening which is a nice fun wrap up to the evening (2 mins from the hotel, turn right - then left through the park and across the road.)
* There is a nice Japanese restaurant called 'Танукі' one block away - to the right of the Opera house (they speak English)
* And also a nice, inexpensive buffet if you turn left at the Opera house and walk for around 10 mins, past the shopping mall to a place called 'Puzata Hata' - its self service (some speak English anyways.)

All in all, I continue to be impressed by Chichikov Hotel, its staff and customer service - and its great value too. I would highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
AndriyBratyshchenko, General Manager at Chichikov Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Paul,

We would like to extend a big thank you for your wonderful feedback and taking the time to share your magnificent experience with us.

It is really a pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Chichikov Hotel to the fullest and we are pleased to learn that you were impressed by the warm customer service. We would be delighted to pass this on to all our colleagues, as we all strive to make our guests' stay as special as yours. We trust your highly informative review will be very useful to other guests.

We wish you great success, and the entire team is already looking forward to having you with us again.

Yours sincerely,