All reviews nice stay star hotel gbp maid ukraine city
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This is an elegant place with great food and nice staff. Very helpful. Close to center of town close to taxi or a short walk. It was quite and comfortable and clean rooms. Very helpful and friendly front desk staff.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Oksana T, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Hotel Kharkiv, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Kelly F!
I'm glad you liked our hotel and that you appreciated the hotel and our staff.
I hope to see you again as our guest.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for over a week in July. It's a good price for the location. I enjoyed breakfast every morning. The maid even left a giant watermelon outside my room one day - thank you.

I also tried the laundry service. It was expensive but my clothes did come back nice.

My only negative was the shower in my room was cold and atleast 60% of the shower head was blocked.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Oksana T, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Hotel Kharkiv, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Marcus M!
Thank you for your feedback about hotel "Kharkiv". We hope to welcome You again in our hotel!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

To get a friend to room security ask me money each friend to take inside 200 uah. So why i reserve Double room as a single man. I come This city 10 times first time that happen.

Day time staff good reception great but evening security teribble. İ tried to cancel the hotel They didnt give my money back . They told me because of credit cart payment.

Food teribble , breakfast bad and expensive . Minibar empty. No tea machine or staff. I didnt reserve any smoking room but my room smoking room. Stink teribble

Never ever again

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank manu01_01_1955
Oksana T, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Hotel Kharkiv, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear manu01_01_1955!
I'm sorry that you had a negative impression about our hotel. If you immediately turned to the reception desk about not correct work of the security staff, we could sort out the situation and if the incident took place, security would be punished. Refusal to return money can only be in case of a non-refundable tariff. You can send details of your accommodation to the hotel's e-mail and we could more accurately understand this situation.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Nice stay here, i like the silence at night and the location is great for everything Hope to come again as i used to stay every time i came to kharkiv city , the receptionist is very helpful in here,
Good weather these days

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Oksana T, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Hotel Kharkiv, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Moh'd K!
Thank You for choosing the hotel "Kharkiv" and we hope to welcome You again in our hotel!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

It amazes me reading some negative reviews! This hotel is in central Kharkiv and costs about 15-20 GBP per night. 25 GBP for a double en suite with balcony. You could stay opposite for at least 4 times the price. Rooms are clean and warm without excessive aircon, chambermaids great and always nearby, quiet, friendly staff. Walkable to metro. Honestly, great stay and no complaints at all.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Oksana T, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Hotel Kharkiv, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear rachp123!
I'm glad You liked our hotel and that you appreciated the hotel and our staff.
I hope to see You again as our guest.