All reviews nice hotel room service location breakfast city
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Quiet spot but centrally located. Modern, clean, walking distance to everything in central Kharkiv. Reasonable breakfast, staff packed it to go for an early departure.
Bikes are available for a small fee. Only drawback I could see is a smoking area right in front of the hotel. Smoke drifts in to the lobby and some of the rooms.

Room tip: No specific tips come to mind
Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Quiet, comfortable place for those who appreciate comfort, convenience, calmness - practically in the center of the city, near everything you need, near metro station. Clean bright rooms (not large), friendly staff. The hotel has a good French restaurant "Amelie", they serve delicious breakfasts, and in the evening you can have a good dinner at an affordable price. When I'm in Kharkiv, I live here and I advise you too

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Room service works perferct. You can easily order great food with in-room service, and it will cost less than in the restaurant on the -1 floor. The rooms and bathing rooms are clean and cozy. The location is i the center of the city, so it will be easy to walk around. The food quality is very nice.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Our stay in Reikartz was unexpected,as we booked their due the unavailability in our usual hotel ,I was little bit hesitant but the reviews were encouraging!!!
Yes it was a great stay ,,,,,
As soon as me and my sister arrived the hotel the reception team greeted us warmly and professionally,they were very helpful and supportive, every time we approached them they were smiling ,and offering all possible support.
The rooms are specious,modern furnished,very clean ,,,,
Bedsheets,blankets,pillows,towels were super clean and fluffy.
The restaurant was great ,breakfast was in buffet style,cozy ,delicious,and clean.
It was a great experience,Reikartz will be our next visit choice.
I would say that 3 stars is not enough !!!!!!
I would recommend enhancing the entrances and the reception area ,by adding some furniture,colors,maybe flowers ،so It would look more alive,,,,

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 928elinah
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Nice Hotel, the travelagent claimed 3 stars but I would give it one more. The Doubleroom
was spacious, good sized Bathroom, well stocked bar and every day without costs new
waterbottles. The breakfast is bufettstyle and it offers something for everybody. Lunch
was fantastic and you could afford it.Our stay for this week was really enjoyable.

Date of stay: August 2017