All reviews hotel is located english speaking perfect stay flat screen tv great hotel rooms are clean city sea taxi suite receptionist ibiza arkadia possibility hallway supermarket personnel
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Was staying for 2 consecutive nights during the week in this hotel. During my first night was awaken around 1 am by noises in the corridor and adjacent rooms. Several guys brought prostitutes to the hotel, were running in the corridor laughing, screaming, talking loudly and knocking the doors when talking to each other from one room to another. The security came 3 time, and only when I said that I will call the police the security-guys stayed till the prostitutes left the hotel at 3 am!!!! I asked the receptionist to provide me with another room due to that incident and as those "sex-tourists" were staying for another night and I wanted to get enough sleep at least for this night. The receptionist promised to find another room where I could move and call me back. No calls received, I had to go to the reception by myself, where the receptionist asked if I can pay the price-difference for a better room!!!! Another receptionist said to him that I should not pay to be moved to another room as the problem was caused by the hotel. They gave me keys from another room of the same quality on another floor without making any excuses. Hookers in this hotel, very thin walls, incapable guards and no excuses from the administration. Hotel NOT recommended for those who are willing to sleep calmly, are coming with their family, kids or on a business trip. Gagarinn seems to be a hotel only for sex-tourism. AWFUL!!!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GagarinnH, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Gagarinn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Oles M, good afternoon! Thank you for your feedback.
Quality and high level of service are always on the first place for us, and we responsibly approach the resolution of full comfort for each guest. We ensure you: such situations will not arise anymore in our hotel. Looking forward to welcoming you back in Gagarinn Hotel!

Reviewed 18 October 2018

A great hotel in Odessa. Excellent service, truly friendly staff and beautiful location right near the seaside. Rooms are clean, well equipped and all this for a reasonable price. Good breakfasts and a very good room service. Recommended.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GagarinnH, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Gagarinn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

YuriyR, good afternoon! Thank you for your feedback.
We are so happy that you've enjoyed your stay at our hotel and appreciate a true value of our service and location. Thank you for the recommendation.
Looking forward to welcoming you back in Gagarinn Hotel!

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Cosy room - very clean and excellent friendly service, great breakfast - adjacent to a big shopping mall - no much view outside the windows - nice bar and excellent restaurant shared with the mall with discounts for hotel guests - location is not in the city center but 3 minutes by taxi

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GagarinnH, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Gagarinn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

yoram s, thank you for the review. We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Looking forward to welcoming you back in Gagarinn Hotel!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We stayed at Gagarinn hotel 5 nights. It was awesome!
The staff is friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was fine, unfortunately, the waiters there don't speak English well.
I must say that Olga from concierge service is an awesome person. She helped us with every information we needed for visiting places, ordered for us taxi's when needed even when we were outside the hotel. Excellent service and knowledge, highly recommended.
The hotel location is perfect if you want your stay in Arcadia. It's exactly at the beginning of Arcadia, and there is a mall connecting with the hotel with a supermarket.
The worst thing about this hotel is the elevators. There are high floors with only two elevators for guests, sometimes we waited 5 minutes for the elevator.
Bed and pillows are super comfortable.
Exclude elevators, awesome hotel:)

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Elias I
Gagarinn H, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Gagarinn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Elias I,
Thank you for the review. We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Looking forward to welcoming you back in Gagarinn Hotel!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Terrible experience. Hotel is trying to double charge upfront. Saying that hiu agreed to the those idiotic rules ones you sign in reg form at check in.Do not stay there!!!!
Millions of good options in Odessa.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dima K
Gagarinn H, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Gagarinn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear, Dima K!
Thank you for the review. We will certainly take into account your comments.
In order to avoid further misunderstandings with our guests we would like to clear some of our rules. While booking you should have been warned: in the Gagarinn Hotel the booking is possible only under the bank card guarantee. Money is only withdrawn from the card upon arrival at the hotel.
According to our rules all guests can’t pay for stay post-factum. Let's stick to the global trends of the hotel business together! We hope your next visit will be more pleasant. Looking forward to welcoming you back in Gagarinn Hotel!