All reviews around midnight on site restaurant the hotel staff great pool boutique hotel rooms are modern every morning tesla wedding bedding sea noise boulevard city kiev amenities ukraine
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Can a hotel make your entire vacation? Yes! Welcome to Panorama DeLuxe.

I haven’t visited Odessa since 7 years prior, so a lot has changed. Before booking my trip, I did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews in deciding where to stay. My husband and I could have stayed at any of the fancy hotels, like M1 Club or Nemo, but after reading rave reviews, we decided to stay at Panorama. That was the best decision we ever made!

From the moment we stepped foot in the place, we were treated like family. The ladies at the front desk are very kind and helpful. They can print out some sheets of paper or exchange money or accommodate any request any time of day or night. The entire staff is very friendly - all smiles and, very often, saying “Good morning”. It’s the little things!

The property is insanely clean - like OCD clean. The pool and outdoor area is very clean. The rooms are cleaned twice a day. If you need any extra pillows or blankets or an ironing board or a flat iron, just ask. The staff is happy to provide.

Speaking of the pool, it’s a lot of fun! They provide fun floats, and they have a hot tub too.

The view from our room was out of this world. We had a direct view of the Black Sea and we caught the sunrise every morning. It was glorious! The amenities are Chopard (hello, fancy!). The bedding is very soft and luxurious. And the bathroom is top-notch (waterfall shower? yes, please).

The breakfast provided by the on-site restaurant is phenomenal. Anything you can think of, it’s there: eggs, sausage, tomatoes, cucumbers, salads, cereals, pancakes, fruits, juices, coffees, teas; you name it. And it’s all quite tasty. However, you can skip the restaurant for lunch or dinner, and go out in the city instead.

I can’t wait to come back just so I can visit this hotel again. It was truly the highlight of our trip.

tl;dr: Amazing staff. Clean pool and rooms. Unreal view. Skip the restaurant.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ksmots
Panorama D, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Panorama De Luxe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear Katerina! Thank you a lot for your review! All our staff thanks you! We always try to make the rest of our guests perfect. It is such a pleasure for us to know that you had cozy and comfortable stay with us. Nothing makes our team more inspiring and motivating than knowing that our guests had memorable stays with us and their expectations were met.We look forward to welcoming you again! Best regards, Shevchenko Julia, reservation manager

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Beautiful small hotel. Very nice environment, beautiful rooms. We stayed in a suite, faboulos room! Very nice Pool area, very nice service especially at reception! When I am back to Odessa, I will stay there again!!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest! Thank you for choosing Panorama De Luxe Hotel and such a wonderful review. We are very pleased that you like our restaurant, rooms, and hight level of service. We'll be happy to see you next time. Best regards, Shevchenko Julia, reservation manager

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent service
Excellent restaurant (open 24 hours)
Beautiful view from the balcony
Large choice for the breakfast
Very quite place
I was very happy to choose this hotel for my 3 nights stay in Odessa

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TomasZvara

Dear Tomas! Thank you for feedback and for choosing Panorama De Luxe Hotel. We are very pleased that you have appreciated our hospitality, because we want to really make your stay in our hotel an excellent. We look forward to see you next time! With best wishes, Shevchenko Julia, reservation manager

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Hello everyone,

This hotel is located on the sea front of Odessa , nice sea view even in the winter this is an outstanding place.

The level of the service is way above standard of Ukraine and international standard just like if you was in any boutique hotel.

All the hotel staff member was extremely polite with us and helpful.

That I pay my stay when I come or I leave doesn’t matters to me in this kind of boutique hotel.

Definitely a plus for this hotel and we were there during snowy times and the road , traffic , road conditions were extremely bad but this is to do with lazy cat sitting in city hall!!!! And they shall be full of shame .

But the hotel 100% up to standard sorry we didn’t experience any wedding in March ;-).

Best regards

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2018

An amazing hotel with the best sea panorama in Odessa. I loved the room, service and staff. The bed was so comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious with a good variety and tasty coffee. Just ten minutes to the city center by taxi.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Panorama D, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Panorama De Luxe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Ugurb348! Thank you for choosing Panorama De Luxe Hotel. We are very pleased that you have appreciated our hospitality, because we want to really make your stay in our hotel an excellent. We look forward to see you next time!
Best regards, Sharuk Christina, Reservation manager