All reviews business hotel the main street english staff national opera house excellent service at reception restaurant has excellent food the main hotel building art museum rooms are clean and comfortable great hotel perfect location deribasovskaya street potemkin stairs speaking english main attractions i highly recommend this hotel short walk
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 2 nights with the group. Location is great, 5 mins on foot from the main attractions, big rooms as well as bathrooms, excellent breakfast . Excellent front desk young people:) very helpful and proactive:)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
continentalodessa, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Caterynas!
Thank you for your review! We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel and staff also. We would be glad to meet you again in Continental Hotel.
Best regards,
Anastasiia,
FO manager

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I left Odessa over 40 years ago. I was very anxious to return to Odessa with my family, to the city of my childhood. We were very happy with the location and the staff at the Continental hotel. Everyone was very friendly an accommodating. Irina, the hotel manager, went out of her way to make sure our stay was comfortable. Their breakfast and coffee were amazing. I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
continentalodessa, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Mr.Grigory!
Thank You for the choice of business-hotel "Continental"!
We are very happy to receiv e such a pleasant comments of Your stay with us! In general,our team is trying to do our best to make Your stay as comfortable as possible! Clean rooms, nice staff and delicious breakfasts are even less that we could do for You.

Hope to see You as soon as possible,Mr.Grigory!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

It was not my first visit to Odessa - so I have other places to compare with. Continental is now my TOP. Excellent service at reception. Now I feel ashamed because I do not remember name - Tamara / or Tatiana who was many times on duty during my week stay was so professional, helpful, friendly and smiling all the time. Thank you so much for all your work ! The room was big, with great big, comfortable bed. Small minus - the room was facing a street - so a bit noisy. Another minus for a taste in music which is played in the restaurant. But the whole stay in the hotel was great. Hope to be back next year.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest!

Thank You very much for Your visit to our business-hotel "Continental"!

We are greatful for the pleasant comments on our staff and service! We always master our skills in dealing with the guests and we try to make it unforgetable! Thank You from me,personally,for the compliment about my attitude to You and other guests while being at the reception! We take into account Your remarks about the music in the restaurant and the noise fron the street.Next time we will give You a quiet room!
Hope to see You again next year!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Ideally located on the main street of Odessa but still in a quiet area, rooms are all great, stylish and very neat. The staff also provided a perfect service especially Viktorija at the reception desk who was very helpful and made our stay very pleasant. Highly recommended !!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr.Jerome!
Thank You for the choice of business-hotel "Continental!"
We are happy to receive such a pleasant comments on the service and our staff!
We always try to make Your stay as comfortable as possible! Clean rooms, friendly staff and delicious breakfasts are the least we could do for You to feel like at home!

Hope to see You again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Very neat, well-appointed room. I opted for the smaller one, which means, according to European standards, no ironing board or kettle / coffee maker. Insulated walls, though on the 3rd floor the rain made quite a racket.

The reception arranged a driver for me for a day's outing to rural sites of professional interest. The price was reasonable, and the driver and car were excellent. Hotel agreed that I could pay on their Visa so as to have a receipt.

The location is as others described: the quiet end of a bustling street, perfectly located for walks to archaeological museum, art museum, Potemkin Stairs, etc.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mr.Bruce!

Thank You for the choice of business-hotel "Continental"!

We are happy to receive such a pleasant comments on the service and our staff!
Hope Your visit to Odessa helped You to a some extent to write smth special!