See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Whole hotel stains like a restaurant that is really annoying and as soon as you live the room and go for breakfast,cleaning crew goes in,when you come back from breakfast your room is occupied,usually house keeping cleans room around lunch time not in the morning. There is construction going on right across the street so if you willing to visit this hotel in this year be ready to wake up with hammer slams early in the morning.Other than that its nice place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Gökhan C
Reviewed 1 February 2017

The hotel is tiny and the rooms are terrible. Despite that, they are still wildly overpriced. Odessa is a run down dump and the area around the hotel isn't nice. There are virtually no amenities besides the pool. As a kicker on the way out of the hotel we were told a notepad was missing. I can't make this up, like the complimentary little notepads every hotel leaves by the side of the bed. We told them we had no idea if there was even a notepad in the room, but at any rate, what did it matter. They told us this would be something like 60 euros, and sent the goon who is always lurking in the lobby to intimidate our driver. They made it clear we would not be allowed to leave unless we paid. Finally I put it on my card, then disputed the charge when I got home. I should have disputed the entire stay. Avoid this place unless you're up for some old fashioned thuggery and overpriced everything.

Date of stay: July 2016
3  Thank JSBESQ
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

One of the best Boutique hotels in Odessa !!!!
Everything about the Villa Le Premier Hotel is outstanding !!!
Very High Standards Throughout The Entire Hotel.
Main Features of the Villa Le Premier
Comfort and Style.
Sophisticated.
Classy.
True First Class Standard.
Food and drink to the finest and highest standards.
Customer service.
Once visited no other hotel will compare!!!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Westwood01
Reviewed 14 April 2016

I didn't have the best experience and wish I'd stayed somewhere else. Of 3 hotels I've stayed in here, I'd rank this behind both Nemo and Hotel California. Nemo wins on location and meals, and HC wins on quality of the staff. The bed at Premier was so hard that it differed from the floor in only 2 ways: it was higher, and it creaked. The room was very different from what was shown in the pictures — and I'm not talking about the technique they all use to photograph the room, borrowed from the photographers who can make a mobile home seem spacious. It was an utterly different room. Considering i got the top of the line room, it should have matched better. Sorry, but I won't be staying here again.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank captainzones
Reviewed 24 February 2016

I made a bad review about this hotel and their service. Would be honest to say that they fixed every one of my requests in a minimum time.

Te service is excellent!! I'm a fan of Villa Le Premier now. I think they have the best persons I ever seen, very polite and ready to solve any problem.

Other than that, I think this will be my home every time I visit Odessa.

Thanks Villa Le Premier, You really helped me a lot and made every minute of my stay, very pleasant.

Date of stay: November 2015